Sponsored

Reservation Date vs. Order Date - Trying to figure out why I have no Build Date!

dbragaweb

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Ford Bronco, 2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello! My reservation date is 07/14/2020 and that was converted to an actual order by my dealer on 02/04/2021. It is a Wildtrak with MIC top and nothing else. I feel like I should have a build date by now as I think others with the same build reserved later than mine are getting build dates. Is it the reservation date or the order date that they base priority off of?
Sponsored

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello! My reservation date is 07/14/2020 and that was converted to an actual order by my dealer on 02/04/2021. It is a Wildtrak with MIC top and nothing else. I feel like I should have a build date by now as I think others with the same build reserved later than mine are getting build dates. Is it the reservation date or the order date that they base priority off of?
Reservation date, but subject to dealer allocations and constraints. Lots of Wildtraks with early reservations still waiting on build dates.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Read some of the similar threads at the bottom of the page and elsewhere....same concept.......you are not alone

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Only a very small fraction of orders got build dates. The ones who did get a build date are getting pushed from June production dates to July/August dates. Ford is having issues with the top supplier. They skipped multiple weeks of scheduling which leads me to believe they aren’t sure if they can fulfill as many orders as they thought in 2021. I’m a 7/13 res 10:55pm EST First Edition without a build date. I hope not but, I wouldn’t be one bit shocked if they push your order to 2022.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are building a few hundred a day, out of well over 100,000. You're not one of those few hundred, but you are one of those hundred thousand. You should have a bronco within a thousand days.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are building a few hundred a day, out of well over 100,000. You're not one of those few hundred. You should have a bronco within a thousand days.
Exactly this.

The VAST majority of us do not have build dates because the VAST majority or orders have not been scheduled.

Red Mountain Pass

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco, 1968 Buick Riviera GS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dear OP, welcome to the grind. This will be you soon, if not already. Stay the course.
Ford Bronco Reservation Date vs. Order Date - Trying to figure out why I have no Build Date! tenor(44)

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dan, welcome to the forum, and the wizarding world of Ford. As stated build dates seem to be a moving target. But luckily you have a bunch here on the forum that can commiserate with you. Good luck. Hopefully you hear from the great and wonderful Ford Gods soon.

Mike E

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am in the same boat...Bad Lands with the entire list of problem deliverable parts along with an early reservation date and zero communication from my dealership that I was directed to purchase from. I personally would be okay if Ford would come out and state an estimated delivery date with the notation "subject to change" by doing so I fell I would have some capability of being able to plan for an estimated delivery date. Saying nothing and keeping us glued to checking for email's that never so up and forum's like this is just wrong....BuXX ShXX customer service is not acceptable. For some reason and I'm not sure why...but "Customer Priority One" might be a great catch phrase that Ford and dealerships needs to learn about. I truly understand that all of us just want our Bronco delivered as ordered and sooner is always better then later. We all have choices and we're all in a position that we can walk away with out being damaged. I by no means am suggesting that we walk away from our current reservation / orders but what I do suggest given the totally unacceptable customer service we explore all your options and demand customer service. Call your dealership, Call Ford / Bronco Customer Service and demand customer service. After a lot of are on the hook for $50K to $65K is poor customer service acceptable in your eyes?

BroncoBilly17

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is my theory, but your reservation date / number means nothing to production. The reservation was a PR move to understand what the market interest was. It gave you a place in line, but was never meant to hold your place. Your order and the date it was placed has more of a factor. Once the order banks opened, and orders started to roll in, then Ford plans production around what they have. Part availability / trim level, takt times, etc then determine when your vehicle will get built.

I reserved my Bronco on Oct 24, 2020, then ordered it on February 6, 2021, and have a build week of June 28, 2021.

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak