Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Right - I‘ve asked my dealer 5 different times what number I am in their allocation too and he hasn’t told me, which is the third piece of this puzzle.

Good to know
Not knowing my place in line was a big hang up for awhile with me, I finally asked to speak with the GM and explained my frustration (as nicely as possible) and he said let me call you back. He did call back and told me where I was in line, they have the information it’s just whether or not they know how to dig it up. Don’t settle, it’s your Bronco. Persistence is key with some of these dealers from what I’ve read. Just my .02 Good luck
Sponsored

OP
OP

mcalc55

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@ZackDanger will know.

March was the cut off to be considered for a ‘21
I thought the last email from them said that if you wanted to be considered for a 21’ and you had a not available top, you could select a soft top or MIC top and still be in for 21’

OP
OP

mcalc55

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not knowing my place in line was a big hang up for awhile with me, I finally asked to speak with the GM and explained my frustration (as nicely as possible) and he said let me call you back. He did call back and told me where I was in line, they have the information it’s just whether or not they know how to dig it up. Don’t settle, it’s your Bronco. Persistence is key with some of these dealers from what I’ve read. Just my .02 Good luck
Yeah i need to give him a call. He also said he was on the phone with his ford rep before the prep pack was released and they told him you’d get a prep pack AND the MIC top installed down the line (for free!)….even the rep’s dont know what’s going on.. he did say ‘don’t hold me to that though’…obviously

Wookiee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah i need to give him a call. He also said he was on the phone with his ford rep before the prep pack was released and they told him you’d get a prep pack AND the MIC top installed down the line (for free!)….even the rep’s dont know what’s going on.. he did say ‘don’t hold me to that though’…obviously
I see you’re in Charlotte, I don’t know how Ford divides their regions but my dealer rep down here in S Carolina has said about the “regional” guy “I don’t know how this guy has kept his job” Interesting about the MIC top, mine said to hold off because it’ll cost more money down the road to order as an accessory…LOL, 2 totally different stories only separated by about 4 hours drive time. Oh Ford, get your shit together!

OP
OP

mcalc55

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see you’re in Charlotte, I don’t know how Ford divides their regions but my dealer rep down here in S Carolina has said about the “regional” guy “I don’t know how this guy has kept his job” Interesting about the MIC top, mine said to hold off because it’ll cost more money down the road to order as an accessory…LOL, 2 totally different stories only separated by about 4 hours drive time. Oh Ford, get your shit together!
Well my guy said it was a ‘she’…but ‘she’ also wasn’t aware of any other constraints besides the MIC…so go figure

Sponsored

Wookiee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well my guy said it was a ‘she’…but ‘she’ also wasn’t aware of any other constraints besides the MIC…so go figure
Yeah, it’s a cluster it seems in most places. I’ll just continue waiting….and waiting….

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right - I‘ve asked my dealer 5 different times what number I am in their allocation too and he hasn’t told me, which is the third piece of this puzzle.

Good to know
A d the most important! lol

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought the last email from them said that if you wanted to be considered for a 21’ and you had a not available top, you could select a soft top or MIC top and still be in for 21’
That I'd correct. March was never the cutoff to be considered for a 21, it was just the cutoff for early scheduling.

BigTex

First Edition
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mini CooperS Convertible, 2022 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

They go by reservation date first. Order date should have no impact. After looking at reservation, they look at your build…not build date…but how your Bronco is equipped. Assuming your build does not contain any items that are on back order, you will be next per reservation date.

OP
OP

mcalc55

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They go by reservation date first. Order date should have no impact. After looking at reservation, they look at your build…not build date…but how your Bronco is equipped. Assuming your build does not contain any items that are on back order, you will be next per reservation date.
Which obviously doesn’t seem to matter either since WT’s, Sasquatch’s and MICs have all been made…so my BL, Sas, 2.7, MIC, LUX will hopefully be scheduled tomorrow!! Lol……

Sponsored

BigTex

First Edition
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mini CooperS Convertible, 2022 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Which obviously doesn’t seem to matter either since WT’s, Sasquatch’s and MICs have all been made…so my BL, Sas, 2.7, MIC, LUX will hopefully be scheduled tomorrow!! Lol……
Good point. I just got my build date last week.

5DDE9DBD-61C2-4444-8C1C-D57D5157B60D.png

OP
OP

mcalc55

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good point. I just got my build date last week.

Ford Bronco Reservation vs Order Date impact 5DDE9DBD-61C2-4444-8C1C-D57D5157B60D
Right, and it could just be my imagination but i feel like a TON of FE’s got scheduled last week…hopefully they’re just getting all of those out the door. I imagine after that then the rest of the MIC tops will go out the door to high margin (high cost) builds (thats how i would do it if i were ford…)

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved on 7/14/20 and didn't order until 5/18/21. I made a couple of changes after that. (switched to soft top, nixed the towing package) I received my build date almost immediately after requesting the changes. Blend date is 7/12/21
That's really good to hear. Thanks.

I know in this forum we often know/hear more about what's going on than our dealers. When the Bronco hotline rep told me these things, I called BS and politely said ok thanks. But when people started getting their Broncos, the only correlation I saw were January order dates and I was starting to believe what the rep said.

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Some of the other threads here suggest that tomorrow might be a big email day…I Feel like a ton of FE’s got schedules last week..hopefully there’s a big batch of MICs soon…presumably they know how many MIC tops they have and able to build..even it‘s a small amount
Another Friday email? Oof more bad news coming?