Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 2dr is scheduled for production in March. I am wondering if I can cancel the tube doors I ordered…now or at the dealership when I pick up the vehicle? Or am I stuck with them? If I’m stuck with them is my price $850 (2021 price) vs $1,238 (2023 price).

Same with Storage Bags – Front Row Top Panels and Doors. However it looks like they went from $350 (2021 price) to $322 (2023 price). Weird that they actually are cheaper.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Sponsored

Elmosaurus

Badlands
First Name
Elton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco 2dr BL & ‘22 Ranger SCrew Lariat Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would be shocked if you couldn't find someone to buy them off you at your original purchase price, since the buyer would be saving a few hundred even if they have to drive a bit to meet up with you.

BitterBronco

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tuxedo Black Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Call and ask your dealer but my theory is “no they’re not price protected and you’d be paying 2023 pricing on them”

I’ve been on this forum since the start and haven’t heard a peep regarding price protection on accessories

But as I type this, that might be evidence that there IS price protection bc if someone on here was charged a few hundred dollars more, they’d be on here asking to riot against that “stealership”

So, in summary, to answer your question: maybe. I don’t know.

OP
OP
smonroe11

smonroe11

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Call and ask your dealer but my theory is “no they’re not price protected and you’d be paying 2023 pricing on them”

I’ve been on this forum since the start and haven’t heard a peep regarding price protection on accessories

But as I type this, that might be evidence that there IS price protection bc if someone on here was charged a few hundred dollars more, they’d be on here asking to riot against that “stealership”

So, in summary, to answer your question: maybe. I don’t know.
Thanks for your input. Agree with ya. probably a dealer by dealer issue.

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Easy to sell. But they really are nice!