Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, this is one of the advantages of the TrailRax - you can remove (and reinstall) both the front panels and the middle panel with the rack on
But not with this top, I saw some comments about not able to do it.
Sponsored

BeerRunner

Badlands
First Name
LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else experience this? I washed the slick slime off same day I got it two weeks ago and have been down a lot of gravel roads since with no other washes except the occasional rain. Im not big on clean aesthetics, so I don’t wash my bronco often but now how it looks pictures..I need to in order to see if this happens again. Seems like oil coming through pin holes.

IMG_4582.jpeg

IMG_4575.jpeg

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else experience this? I washed the slick slime off same day I got it two weeks ago and have been down a lot of gravel roads since with no other washes except the occasional rain. Im not big on clean aesthetics, so I don’t wash my bronco often but now how it looks pictures..I need to in order to see if this happens again. Seems like oil coming through pin holes.

Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE IMG_4575

Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE IMG_4575
Are you sure they weren't there from day one? Not that it makes it any better, but I wonder if it was a one-off during the application of the gel coat vs. deteriorating over time.

@Turn Offroad
Sponsored