First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As a Dirt Mountain vet, I salute my Frozen Tundra brethren.
We value your patience that you went though. thank you! I wish Form would have learned from the issues of the first round.
Sponsored

OP
OP
2w1se

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If it’s any consolation my 11/04 in production 12/22 “built date” magically showed up with no notice on 12/30. There is hope.
Not much, that is most the point of this message LACK OF COMMUNICATION. Building 5000 vehicle in 1 plant in 1 week, very hard, I give ford a lot of credit in these days to do that. But what they cant do is what is so easy... Send emails, it's not hard. That is what we are asking for.

xmod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, Toyo 4Runner TRD, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in the group that hasn’t received an email update. Do we know if the trailer hitch is the issue holding us up?

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

SmellzLikeYeti

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@Ford Motor Company doesn't actually care. They will just give you a case number that helps with nothing. Fellow 12/6er just sitting with my thumb up my Mike Levine.

NKovo11

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I feel for you 12/6ers! As a MY22 First batch and having my bronco delivered a week ago today, I encourage you to reach out to your dealers to see if they have arrived! I was fortunate enough to have gone through a family friend at the dealership who sent me a picture of mine randomly showing up at the dealership, with no real indicators on my end other than codes popping. I wasn't expecting it till this week! I hope I don't come across as boastful, or obvious with the "call your dealers!", just wanting my bronco family to get their vehicles!

mdahan

Outer Banks
First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima 2009- Maxi pad
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There's a good portion of the 12/13 batch in. The same boat. Still in production.

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I feel for you 12/6ers! As a MY22 First batch and having my bronco delivered a week ago today, I encourage you to reach out to your dealers to see if they have arrived! I was fortunate enough to have gone through a family friend at the dealership who sent me a picture of mine randomly showing up at the dealership, with no real indicators on my end other than codes popping. I wasn't expecting it till this week! I hope I don't come across as boastful, or obvious with the "call your dealers!", just wanting my bronco family to get their vehicles!
I've been speaking with my dealer weekly and they have no idea why my EDD keeps getting pushed back, why it hasn't shipped or shown up, or what could even be possibly be holding it up. Many of us have tried to call the ford motor company customer service line, opened cases.. all come to the same conclusion of zero answers. Just at a loss at this point.

Sponsored
OP
OP
2w1se

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Trust me, they haven't.

SmellzLikeYeti

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No you don't feel for us. You have a 22 already lmao.

MrBud

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been speaking with my dealer weekly and they have no idea why my EDD keeps getting pushed back, why it hasn't shipped or shown up, or what could even be possibly be holding it up. Many of us have tried to call the ford motor company customer service line, opened cases.. all come to the same conclusion of zero answers. Just at a loss at this point.
The most frustrating issue with the lack of communication is that the Ford PR team on B6G (and on the helpline) is telling us to talk to our dealerships but the dealers don’t have any information about the cause of the delay. @fordmotorcompany is either blissfully unaware or is intentionally withholding information about our builds.

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The most frustrating issue with the lack of communication is that the Ford PR team on B6G (and on the helpline) is telling us to talk to our dealerships but the dealers don’t have any information about the cause of the delay. @fordmotorcompany is either blissfully unaware or is intentionally withholding information about our builds.
This. My dealership is still dealing with a literal natural disaster in the community right now, and I've reached out to 2 people there this week and haven't heard back from them yet. And I honestly don't expect to and that's fine, 1000 homes in their area burned down and their showroom is a donation center at the moment.

My stupid Bronco isn't important in the grand scheme of things, but I'd still really like *someone* to be able to confirm my build actually shipped and if my EDD is accurate.

Reservation tracker in my Ford account doesn't even show an EDD now since the UI update:
Ford Bronco Twelve Sixers - The Lost Batch SmartSelect_20220114-113144_Chrome

Vehicle order trackers says shipped and has an EDD, but I've yet to receive any shipped emails:
Ford Bronco Twelve Sixers - The Lost Batch Screenshot_20220114-113300_Chrome

What the heck am I supposed to trust, @Ford Motor Company ? What delayed our builds? My Xterra is officially limping at this point and I really need to know how much longer I'm going to have to hold out with daily jump-starts as my reality.

And that's to say nothing of the other folks in this thread that aren't even built yet.

I'm looking forward to my Bronco so much and know I'm going to love it, but I certainly won't be telling friends to go buy one until the customer experience is vastly improved - will tell them to run, fast.
Sponsored