Sponsored

MAP workers HELP! The Lost Batch needs info!!!

Jgtln

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not sure many of you know but there is a entire build week without their broncos. The build week of 12/6 and parts of 11/29 and 12/13 broncos seemed to be lost. Almost all of our MODs have popped but we are getting very few built emails. The email we did receive talked about extra time needed for quality control issues. Our estimated delivery days keep getting pushed back and we have gotten zero information from Ford or @fordmotorcompany. Any insight as to what the hold up is or was would be greatly appreciated. If you don't want to go on record that is fine. Just PM me here or email me at [email protected]. My dealer knows zero and we keep hearing rumors.
Sponsored

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I feel for you guys, I was stuck on dirt mountain for nearly three months before any information was released about the top issues. There were people flying drones out there to investigate because there was just no information. It made me sick at the time and I was obsessing. I'm sorry you're going through this, but at least you did get an email about the delay, we didn't even get that. I'd continue to push your dealer and maybe even reach out to Levine on twitter. He doesn't always respond but sometimes he does step in and help grease the wheels a bit.

Hope you get your truck soon!

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine was in production since 7/1 and I finally got my built email on 12/30. Sorry to say but you probably have awhile to wait.

OP
OP
Jgtln

Jgtln

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I feel for you guys, I was stuck on dirt mountain for nearly three months before any information was released about the top issues. There were people flying drones out there to investigate because there was just no information. It made me sick at the time and I was obsessing. I'm sorry you're going through this, but at least you did get an email about the delay, we didn't even get that. I'd continue to push your dealer and maybe even reach out to Levine on twitter. He doesn't always respond but sometimes he does step in and help grease the wheels a bit.

Hope you get your truck soon!
thanks for the advice

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Those of us still lost from last summer are snickering. Sorry.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jgtln

Jgtln

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Those of us still lost from last summer are snickering. Sorry.
At least you are honest. I am shocked you guys haven't gotten yours yet?

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

At least you are honest. I am shocked you guys haven't gotten yours yet?
3 still waiting for Built notification. I'm 'Built' but nothing on shipment yet.

7.3ltr bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 f350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got email last week of the 2021 vins. Saying 12/6 in production. Then 3 weeks before that date they said it was being pushed to 12/13 and then a week later I got a window sticker. I then called my dealer to confirm they did. And since then I got nothing. I'm just in limbo like many others. I know the map plants were closed because of holidays. But who knows. Oh but at least the 2022's are rolling out.