Sponsored

Two door base, no stinking packages, crickets...

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Don't mean to crash your party but you're only going to be able to fit 32s on the Base through Black Diamond without Sasquatch. Unless you lift it an inch with spacers. If you install 33s your going to have rubbing issues.
I've read in this forum the opposite. Read that 33" tires should fit the base. And also the lift on the Sas is mild at under 3/4 inch. Which means if 35" can fit the Sas, 33" should fit the base. Any issue with tire rubbing widthwise, could be handled if needed with aftermarket wheels having more of a negative offset. I'd say most people would be going aftermarket with wheels anyway if swapping to wider 33s.
Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've read in this forum the opposite. Read that 33" tires should fit the base. And also the lift on the Sas is mild at under 3/4 inch. Which means if 35" can fit the Sas, 33" should fit the base. Any issue with tire rubbing widthwise, could be handled if needed with aftermarket wheels having more of a negative offset. I'd say most people would be going aftermarket with wheels anyway if swapping to wider 33s.
Even if that ended up being the case the 33s would still be cramped in those wheel wells and wouldn't look right. Look at the 32s without Sasquatch they fit perfectly with just enough space. Do what you guys want but I still think you need more space. If you cram 33s without Modification and you take it Off-roading your going to rub like crazy. JMO.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Even if that ended up being the case the 33s would still be cramped in those wheel wells and wouldn't look right. Look at the 32s without Sasquatch they fit perfectly with just enough space. Do what you guys want but I still think you need more space. If you cram 33s without Modification and you take it Off-roading your going to rub like crazy. JMO.
The Bronco wheel openings are large. And if Sas can handle 35" off-road with a mild 3/4 lift, 33" tires should be ok on non-Sas base. But time will tell ...

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Bronco wheel openings are large. And if Sas can handle 35" off-road with a mild 3/4 lift, 33" tires should be ok on non-Sas base. But time will tell ...
Lol. The Sasquatch lift is 1.25 inches. Not 3/4..

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Like Rubicons, most people that are buying the Badlands are buying them for their luxurious tech that are available in them. Poor things will never see dirt outside of a soccer field or corn maze parking lot. That's ok though. I bet Base model Broncos will see much more off road terrain then the others.
The first owner may not take it off road once they sell it on the used market owner number two or owner number three will be taking it off road.

That is what happened with my brother and his jeep. It had lived an on road life till he got it. Another friend just bought a used Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. He has plans for lots of trails.

In the used market a vehicle with the right off-road options, rubicon, pro-4x, trd-pro still cost more then double the ones with no lockers but people get them to go real off roading and that's what they need.

The friend who got the Rubicon looked for months to find it.

So get the lockers for the better resale value if nothing else.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lol. The Sasquatch lift is 1.25 inches. Not 3/4..
Can you point me to that spec? Also even if the Sas suspension lift is 1.25 over base, that would essentially be matching the same fender to tire clearance of a base with 33's.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can you point me to that spec? Also even if the Sas suspension lift is 1.25 over base, that would essentially be matching the same fender to tire clearance of a base with 33's.
I don't have the exact link. Google it. Its all over the internet. Plus someone asked this same question to a Ford rep awhile back at one of Bronco reveals and they verified. Keep in mind it's not just the height of the suspension it's also the stiffness. It was also either that same conversation or another time someone asked if 33s would fit on a Base through Black Diamond and the answer was no. They said 33s can fit on the Badlands because it has bigger upgraded suspension. Not as big as the Sasquatch but it still is.

I'm not telling you what to do. Do what you want. I'm just saying what I've heard and what I think makes sense. If you do it I hope it works out. Good luck.

RealStepcs

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I feel like 33s will fit on any trim with no trouble. With the Wrangler, guys are putting 33s on all day with no lift. With all the debate over the last year about how much additional lift does Sasquatch and Badlands have? Only to find that Sasquatch is very minimal. Like about one inch. Maybe a tad over an inch. And Sasquatch has 35s. Badlands, might have a lift but not more than an inch and its less than Sasquatch. And there is tremendous room left in wheel well of Badlands with stock 33s. I'm actually going with 255/75 R17s, like in the pic, on my base. With aftermarket wheels. The wheels/tires in the pic came off late model Wrangler that did have any lift. The Jeep in the pics is 1992 and yes it has a lift.

Chris Jeep Snow.jpg

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I feel like 33s will fit on any trim with no trouble. With the Wrangler, guys are putting 33s on all day with no lift. With all the debate over the last year about how much additional lift does Sasquatch and Badlands have? Only to find that Sasquatch is very minimal. Like about one inch. Maybe a tad over an inch. And Sasquatch has 35s. Badlands, might have a lift but not more than an inch and its less than Sasquatch. And there is tremendous room left in wheel well of Badlands with stock 33s. I'm actually going with 255/75 R17s, like in the pic, on my base. With aftermarket wheels. The wheels/tires in the pic came off late model Wrangler that did have any lift. The Jeep in the pics is 1992 and yes it has a lift.

Chris Jeep Snow.jpg
Yeah but you have to go with skinny pizza cutters to prevent rubbing. I guess time will tell what you can and can't get away with. I know I like when there's extra room in the wheel wells. I'm not a fan of that cramped look. When Ford stuck on those 35s on the Badlands Overlanding set up just for show at Bronco Super Celebration East it looked HORRIBLE. I even said when I first saw it please God don't let that be the Sasquatch package. Thank God it wasn't .

Bronco Overland Concept-1.jpg
Sponsored