KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would be if I could convince the wifey to trade in her Jeep. But sadly, she loves that thing 🤦‍♂️

It is nice to see a couple of dealers that are selling customer refusal or stock orders and selling for MSRP, especially in Pa, every dealer in eastern Pa seems to have a huge mark up on stuff like this.

Edit: I'm going to assume it ISN'T Brian Hoskins Ford, because the (2) on his lot include ADM. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Denny Swift

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
718 Spyder, 992 GTS, Citroen 2CV, Husky FE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer has 6 new Broncos sitting on the lot and one used 22. They’ve been there a while…

If they are still asking ADM, they are going to sit there for a long time. The time of ADM should be long over.

OP
OP

Nicochristino

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would be if I could convince the wifey to trade in her Jeep. But sadly, she loves that thing 🤦‍♂️

It is nice to see a couple of dealers that are selling customer refusal or stock orders and selling for MSRP, especially in Pa, every dealer in eastern Pa seems to have a huge mark up on stuff like this.

Edit: I'm going to assume it ISN'T Brian Hoskins Ford, because the (2) on his lot include ADM. 🤷‍♂️

This is at Fred beans exton, my salesman there joe sarmento was the one that called me up to tell me, I have one on order thru them now.

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is at Fred beans exton, my salesman there joe sarmento was the one that called me up to tell me, I have one on order thru them now.
I'm surprised you say Fred Beans, as any Beans vehicle I've seen is at least $15k over.

technerd

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm surprised you say Fred Beans, as any Beans vehicle I've seen is at least $15k over.
Yea, I stopped going to Sloan when Fred Beans took it over. Brian Hoskins was great to deal with though.
Sponsored