Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What if you’re all wrong and it’s not even at Ford... what if it’s at Webasto? Just a thought
No one really knows, we are all assuming. Could be MAP or it could be Webasto.
Sponsored

1st4rd

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crosstrek, Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It just a picture from the factory floor that someone’s had fun with. We don’t know if it is legit problem or a pile of perfectly good parts. This is why Ford (or any company) doesn’t like photos taken from the factory floor....

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What if you’re all wrong and it’s not even at Ford... what if it’s at Webasto? Just a thought
Then Ford is going to kick it back to them and charge Webasto the difference for making everyone's Bronco a MY22

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco UAW at work. Excellent 1618092595658

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think all the defective ones will be used up in FE production...;)

I actually have no idea what's shown in the picture, unless it supposed to indicate poor JIT staging?

Sponsored

Deleted member 13702

I was at MAP today and watched the shift change. They are regular people doing their job like the rest of us for the most part. MAP is a good plant, every company/organization/team has a few bed apples. Our family business had a lot of people rotate in and out from our business to the plants. Crazy stories, but most of the guys were talented and worked hard, for us or in the plants.
Well said. I’d say we should stop assuming we know anything about this post and move on with our lives...On a separate note, anyone notice if the cup holders for the 4 door are in that picture?

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well...yeah. Pretty much how most union jobs are. Sad but not shocking
...Non union jobs are no better...I've work a few...and now with cell phones..half the time they're on the phone...

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

...Non union jobs are no better...I've work a few...and now with cell phones..half the time they're on the phone...
I left a supervisor job last summer, after 4 1/2 years, for this very reason... not because my guys were on their phones, but because I couldn’t keep making them work while literally every other department stood around talking or kicked back on their phones. I ran the weld shop, the hottest, nastiest and least equipped department there.

Sponsored

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I worked at Owens Corning in the 90's and I was in the GMP - Glass, Molders, Pottery, Plastics and Allied Workers International Union. 98% of the employees were hard working people who took pride in their work. The union protected the employees and did not let the company run rough-shod over us, bargained for us and we made a good wage and had decent benefits. But here is the double edged sword...The other 2% represented by lil' Sweany in this here thread, were sorry P.O.S. and got that same union protection. Basically could get away with anything and not get fired. So other people ended up picking up their slack, not fair I know, but a necessary evil I guess!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.