Sponsored

Unable to make changes- scheduled for production?

gabagal

Outer Banks
First Name
Gabby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally got to convert my 2.7 Outer Banks 4 dr soft top reservation to an order 2 months ago. I emailed my dealer to try and change an option but they said they can’t make any changes now because it’s been scheduled for production. When I asked about a VIN they said they don’t have one yet. Anyone have this happen to them? Did you get a VIN relatively soon after? Thanks!!!
Sponsored

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Finally got to convert my 2.7 Outer Banks 4 dr soft top reservation to an order 2 months ago. I emailed my dealer to try and change an option but they said they can’t make any changes now because it’s been scheduled for production. When I asked about a VIN they said they don’t have one yet. Anyone have this happen to them? Did you get a VIN relatively soon after? Thanks!!!
It’s being “previewed “ by Ford. No guarantees on a VIN, but still good news. One step closer

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There is a brief period between the time when your dealer is informed of a scheduled build and when you get an official email with your scheduled build date and VIN. Keep checking your email. It should be there soon.
Usually a preview is on Tuesday/Wednesday and you get the email on Thursday. So I don’t know if this is the real thing. It’s like the previous poster said, that it might be just being previewed.

Rrpilot

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How do you know your build had been previewed. My dealer doesn't communicate very much I have to repeatedly make email requests. And since I'm not a person that is constantly contacting my sales guy, I just kinda hang in there and get more info here.

For longest time I was at PC 99, then I had my mod top changed to MIC top and went to PC 19 fairly quickly. Then last week I email for a new copy of my DORA report, which I got on Tuesday and now my PC is 01. So is that good I sure hope so.

FE
7/14
3/10
Sponsored