Myles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had not received any information and called my dealer Friday 10/1. He looked and told me I was pushed back to 10/18 build date. I received that same email mentioned later that day.
Sponsored

jacksonkaiman

Badlands
First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

no news. I have checked the trackers multiple times no updates. The PCM and BCE modules have yet to be activated. I am not going to hold my breath till it is built, lol(but will keep checking several times a day). Once built assuming it passes QC, there is the transportation ordeal before it gets to the dealer. Once at the dealership, the do the Pre Delivery Inspection and clean them quickly.

On the bright side, I was able to attend the Bronco Off-Roadeo in Moab yesterday! Had a blast! It is everything I thought it was. On the way to the trail you have to drive on a very narrow, curvy highway 15 miles each way from their site. It handles and drives extremely well on the highway. And while it is not as quick or throaty as a Raptor, the 2.7 is no slouch. A great combination of street, highway and off road abilities. Assuming the overall quality/durability of the builds are good Ford has a hit product for the next several years. Loved driving that machine! Loved the seats! Having done the Ride-a-Long in April, I know what it will do in expert hands. It makes me look like a better off roader than I am, lol.

While not a super tough trail(some of the drivers were really intimidated). Only once did I hit on anything underneath and then it was barely perceptible. Not bad for the first time driving one. I think most purchasers of these trucks will be very pleased!

Hope you get good news soon!
no news. I have checked the trackers multiple times no updates. The PCM and BCE modules have yet to be activated. I am not going to hold my breath till it is built, lol(but will keep checking several times a day). Once built assuming it passes QC, there is the transportation ordeal before it gets to the dealer. Once at the dealership, the do the Pre Delivery Inspection and clean them quickly.

On the bright side, I was able to attend the Bronco Off-Roadeo in Moab yesterday! Had a blast! It is everything I thought it was. On the way to the trail you have to drive on a very narrow, curvy highway 15 miles each way from their site. It handles and drives extremely well on the highway. And while it is not as quick or throaty as a Raptor, the 2.7 is no slouch. A great combination of street, highway and off road abilities. Assuming the overall quality/durability of the builds are good Ford has a hit product for the next several years. Loved driving that machine! Loved the seats! Having done the Ride-a-Long in April, I know what it will do in expert hands. It makes me look like a better off roader than I am, lol.

While not a super tough trail(some of the drivers were really intimidated). Only once did I hit on anything underneath and then it was barely perceptible. Not bad for the first time driving one. I think most purchasers of these trucks will be very pleased!

Hope you get good news soon!
No news on my bronco yet… pretty sure a 10/4 blend date means it will start production on 10/4, so hopefully it will be built by wednesday or thursday, and on a train friday.

Shinersmike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No news on my bronco yet… pretty sure a 10/4 blend date means it will start production on 10/4, so hopefully it will be built by wednesday or thursday, and on a train friday.
We will keep our fingers crossed and hope they are on a train Friday! There are a lot of folks dying to get their Bronco. One couple at the Off-Roadeo said if you get your Bronco in the next month, get ready to be the most popular person in town. Everyone seems to want to talk, visit and look at your truck.

jacksonkaiman

Badlands
First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We will keep our fingers crossed and hope they are on a train Friday! There are a lot of folks dying to get their Bronco. One couple at the Off-Roadeo said if you get your Bronco in the next month, get ready to be the most popular person in town. Everyone seems to want to talk, visit and look at your truck.
i am actually surprised how many i’ve seen on the road around my town… a lot of moms driving their stock 4 door soft top w no sasquatch.. can’t wait to stunt on all of those moms when I pull up with my badlands painted in pure mud.

OP
OP
MateriaTattoo

MateriaTattoo

Black Diamond
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My email says week of 10/11. Dealship says build date is 10/13. Not holding my breath.

Sponsored

Shinersmike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i am actually surprised how many i’ve seen on the road around my town… a lot of moms driving their stock 4 door soft top w no sasquatch.. can’t wait to stunt on all of those moms when I pull up with my badlands painted in pure mud.
Really!

I have seen only one Bronco in Grand Junction that was not part of a pack heading to Moab. Sasquatch is the only way to go for functionality or plain looks. A Sasquatched Badlands dwarfs a stock non Sasquatched Big Bend/Black Diamond/Outer Banks.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@MateriaTattoo did you get a window sticker yet? I’m one day after you

jacksonkaiman

Badlands
First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really!

I have seen only one Bronco in Grand Junction that was not part of a pack heading to Moab. Sasquatch is the only way to go for functionality or plain looks. A Sasquatched Badlands dwarfs a stock non Sasquatched Big Bend/Black Diamond/Outer Banks.
yeah, i agree. a friend of mine has a regular badlands, and then another has a squatch big bend, they seem very similar in height/ width

jacksonkaiman

Badlands
First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really!

Great News! Just got my email that the Bronco has been built, and will be coming November 1

OP
OP
MateriaTattoo

MateriaTattoo

Black Diamond
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What I have found odd is that I have seen people with the same build as me, except maybe color, get moved out. Then last week mine moved up a week to this week. Dealer allocations playing a role in that maybe? But i fully expect mine to move out and not get built this week.

OP
OP
MateriaTattoo

MateriaTattoo

Black Diamond
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

jacksonkaiman

Badlands
First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s awesome! Gives me hope they will actually build mine next week :)
i mean as long as you know your blend date, seems like that’s a good refrence
Sponsored