First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah….they are going to focus on building all the 100,000 trucks they promised people years ago!!!!!
Ford Bronco Update (or lack thereof) from Ford A6E4E57F-DA3B-47BD-9318-DF8EEC0E6795
Sponsored

Dzrt1st

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch, Toyota Tundra, RX7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got that email also. Thought that I was finally scheduled but no joy.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought that they finally were going to get around to the 'no raptor for you' email, but nope. I went to the FAQ they referenced (under reservation holders) and it adds restrictions based on "the model and configuration selected" in addition to the parts and how many your dealer gets, et al. I read that to mean they are going to kneecap the WT and BL even more to get parts for the Raptors.

They claim they will continue to do just as they have to get the reservations completed. As they currently don't even consider reservations in the slightest when picking allocation numbers, have added that you might be delayed with certain models and configurations in addition to parts, (euphamisms for) allocations, and so on, that it is another in a long line of 'up yours!' to the reservation holders via email.

DogHauler

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
email from Ford? I don't even get those.

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The part on the FAQ that got me is this:

Can I update my order after the order bank is closed?
Yes, you can update your order up until your Bronco gets scheduled for production. Changing your series, equipment package, number of doors, or 4x4 system will cause your order to update with new mid-year price levels. See pricing FAQs for further information.

Make sure you all get your updates in before March 7th!

Sponsored

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Choice of wording for retail orders is interesting, so can the big dealers put in stock orders and keep those of us waiting in line that much further back?

AG81

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Porsche 911, Porsche Sport Turismo 4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still waiting.... I expect a long one. I checked every box on the order form. The salesman just stared at me. 09/15/21 is the day the order went in. I suspect the hardtop and Wildtrak holding things up.
Maybe by June ?? I sure hope if additional options become available I am allowed to add those to my build.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Choice of wording for retail orders is interesting, so can the big dealers put in stock orders and keep those of us waiting in line that much further back?
Retail orders are automatically prioritized ahead of stock orders. There is no way to submit a stock order and have it be prioritized ahead of a retail order.

The vast majority of stock orders that are getting built are vehicles almost no one wants. Largely 4-door soft top Base & Big Bends without lockers.

Personally... if Ford can't build our orders due to component restrictions, I don't mind if they keep pumping out these low-trim Broncos no one wants. Would rather have Ford producing something to reduce overall demand than sitting there twiddling their thumbs while they wait for shipments for our orders.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pausing the acceptance of new orders is new and positive information.

The communication was short, to the point, and contains no apparent bullshit, no excuses and no cutesy marketing crap about staying pumped. Most importantly, it exists, after months of total silence. Yeah it would be great if they told me when my Bronco is going to be built, but realistically they don't have that information either. I don't know what people were expecting. I'd rather have this kind of honest communication than nothing.
Sponsored