Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes I got that but my code is a 19. My reservation was on July 18th and hoping it would be a 10
Thanks for clearing that up for me.
I'm in a unique situation as to why its a 10, so lets leave it like that :)
Sponsored

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've got 10, but according to what others have said it doesn't seem to matter if you're 10-19, all will get built the same.

youseriousclark

Badlands
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-Door Badlands/2.7/Lux/Oxford White
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I updated my order with my dealer on 10/16, he told me the guy who has been inputting the orders was on vacation so it might be a week or two before the order was actually placed. All good, I'm in no rush! He sent me the updated order preview that night, still no order confirmation email. However that website is now showing 22 Badlands and the color option is listed as oxford white, pretty much the only change I made as I previously had shadow black. I'm assuming this is a good sign?

ETA: Another thing I noticed, my dealer had issues inputting my order back in March so it didn't say my order was placed until 3/20 and I was all upset because it was one day past the magical 3/19, however now it says order placed 3/19/21! Not sure why that is and of course it's meaningless now, just interesting that it changed.

Last edited:

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Update on my end again; updated order 10/18, no email confirmation, but the order page shows my updated details (color, etc.). I just called the bronco support number and gave them my order and sales #, and they were able to confirm I'm good to go and able to be scheduled for production.

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer said they confirmed my 2021 to 2022 order without changes yesterday and sent me an order preview sheet showing priority code 10. However, nothing has changed on Ford's site. I just called Ford at (800) 392-3673 and the rep said he doesnt have access to where things currently stand or priority codes. Is it possible there is another phone number I can call for someone who has more info? Im not convinced my order has been confirmed.

Sponsored

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer said they confirmed my 2021 to 2022 order without changes yesterday and sent me an order preview sheet showing priority code 10. However, nothing has changed on Ford's site. I just called Ford at (800) 392-3673 and the rep said he doesnt have access to where things currently stand or priority codes. Is it possible there is another phone number I can call for someone who has more info? Im not convinced my order has been confirmed.
1-800-334-4375

Reactions: fv9

FordTruckPlant

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I'm a July 14 reservation holder who did not get my 21 order filled. I sent my 22 build order to my dealer last Monday (Oct 18th) and he emailed me back the order summary to verify it. Everything looked good so he entered the order.

My question is that I have not received an order confirmation email from Ford yet on my 22 order (a week later)? I asked my dealer about it last Friday and he said Ford's system is probably bogged down with orders right now but I would get an email soon. Has anyone else had problems getting their 22 Ford confirmation email?

I went to my dealership in person and placed my order for my 2022 Bronco Badlands around 3:45 on Wednesday October 20th. and received an email from Ford at 3:58 that day.

Ford Bronco Nov 1 Update - 2022 order confirmation email from Ford 1635445118271

jdawg

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Atlas/65Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am also a code 19 and a early morning day 2 reservation holder. My dealer told me today that code 19 is good and should push you to the front of the line.
Thanks I'm ready for ANY possible good news!

BTW My order now shows updated with the vehicle info, color, options etc, I feel like progress may be starting...... again...... maybe..

Last edited:

Sponsored

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had to click a button on my reservation so that the dealer could finalize the order. Mine is all good now.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same thing here, no confirmation email. Today I asked the dealer and after he said I should already have an confirmation in my inbox last week tells me today that I won't get a confirmation. I also asked about getting a copy of the DORA and am told that DORAs aren't issued with this new system.

This all gives me lots of confidence. NOT

The only positive thing is that for the first time since March, my online status reflects my actual order. The rendering is incorrect as far as color but the stated color and everything is aligned with what I believe it should be.
Ask for the Order Preview from WBDO (web-doe)

Glenn Gray

Outer Banks
First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you have it, you need to plug your reservation ID at the end of that link.
I tried using my order number but got nothing , I was told you can use either number I do not have a reservation number
Sponsored