First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 Diesel 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I have replaced the dash, kick panel, and pod speakers with Hertz (pods were replaced with the SSV pods and 6" Hertz). I had the fake sub & amplifier from Ford so installed an 8' round Kicker sub inside a new enclosure from from Gearshade. I could have stayed with the plastic sub enclosure but felt this new one should provide better base than the original plastic enclosure. Even without the sub functioning its already much improved. I have the Kicker Key 200.4 & 500.1 ready to install, just waiting on my Plug & Play harnesses which arrive tomorrow.

My question is regarding the remote sub control. I have the Kicker branded control but it looks like I cannot disassemble from the housing to mount it in the dash where others have mounted next to the light switch in the Bronco.

I'm looking for another control that allows it to be removed from the housing to pass through a hole I can drill into the dash plate. The kicker uses a 3.5in connecter rather than the clip in telephone style (RJ11) connector. Having trouble locating a replacement I can use.

Can anyone who has mounted in the dash offer options.
Sponsored