Sponsored

7 speaker system subwoofer speaker only replacement?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anybody have any insight to what size the 7 speaker system subwoofer is and if you can just replace the speaker itself? Not looking for a power option or to go bigger. I have upgraded the rear speakers to 6.5" kickers, and 4" kickers in the dash. Still have stock subwoofer and kick panel speakers. The kicker speakers sound clearer and have a little more volume to them. The sub could use a little extra though. And does the sub have the same speaker wire harness that the rest of the speakers have? This is my first venture in car audio speaker replacement, but I have done it before in a guitar cab.
Sponsored

GOATS

Black Diamond
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Imaginary Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anybody have any insight to what size the 7 speaker system subwoofer is and if you can just replace the speaker itself? Not looking for a power option or to go bigger. I have upgraded the rear speakers to 6.5" kickers, and 4" kickers in the dash. Still have stock subwoofer and kick panel speakers. The kicker speakers sound clearer and have a little more volume to them. The sub could use a little extra though. And does the sub have the same speaker wire harness that the rest of the speakers have? This is my first venture in car audio speaker replacement, but I have done it before in a guitar cab.
Check out JimV's post here. I think it might help.

Kicker 48CWRT672

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ory-and-functional-amps-removed.61106/page-17

Last edited: