First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Right decision but disappointing. I had high hopes for this rack but nearly two months from ordering and still without a full rack and now this issue. Just returned it all today. Hoping the refund (not insignificant $$) will come promptly.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Valkyrie Off Road

Valkyrie Off Road

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
valkyrieoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Right decision but disappointing. I had high hopes for this rack but nearly two months from ordering and still without a full rack and now this issue. Just returned it all today. Hoping the refund (not insignificant $$) will come promptly.
Your refund has been issued. Extremely sorry about the understandable disappointment. We hope to be able to make it up to you in the future.

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Your refund has been issued. Extremely sorry about the understandable disappointment. We hope to be able to make it up to you in the future.
Thank you. I hope so as well. Good luck getting the issues straightened out.

OP
OP
Valkyrie Off Road

Valkyrie Off Road

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
valkyrieoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any update this week @Valkyrie Off Road ?
Hooefullly some progress. My July holidays are shot...
I hope my August (and last of my) holidays are still a go! NEED... MY... RACK!
Yes there is some progress and some delays. We've got prototypes almost done and ready for final testing. The reason they took so long is due to some material issues (we had a sheet of bad grain aluminum that was cracking when bent). Supplier sent new sheets and we are back on track. After prototypes are fully tested production will be ~3 weeks (cut, bent, coated).

Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes there is some progress and some delays. We've got prototypes almost done and ready for final testing. The reason they took so long is due to some material issues (we had a sheet of bad grain aluminum that was cracking when bent). Supplier sent new sheets and we are back on track. After prototypes are fully tested production will be ~3 weeks (cut, bent, coated).
Will those of us who already have racks get preference to the new parts ahead of new sales?
Thanks for the quick reply 👍🏻

OP
OP
Valkyrie Off Road

Valkyrie Off Road

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
valkyrieoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Will those of us who already have racks get preference to the new parts ahead of new sales?
Thanks for the quick reply 👍🏻
Definitely, we haven't even relisted the rack yet. So currently no new orders are being accepted. Once we take care of both our current rack owners and anyone who had a rack on order that wants to order again, then we will open the racks up for sale again.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought I'd share my video here showcasing the newly designed (prototype) parts sent out from Valkyrie for me to evaluate.
Huge improvements over the original design! I think the changes they made will eleviate any load concerns anyone may have had with the original, V1.0 offering.
Check it out....
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.