Threads
Reaction score
Website
valkyrieoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We are committed to being transparent and honest so we can provide the best customer experience. Over the weekend we were alerted to a potential engineering and manufacturing flaw in our 2-door and 4-door full racks for the Ford Bronco and did a specific stress test to confirm. Half racks and cross bar setups were unaffected.

Our engineering and management teams met this morning and made the decision to immediately halt all existing sales of the full racks until they can fully assess and remedy the issue. It's a painful decision for us to make, and we understand this may impact some of the plans you may have, but we believe it's the right choice to ensure we only send the highest quality products to our customers.

For customers who currently have orders, we apologize for your experience and hope we can make it up to you in the future. Expect to see a refund in your account in a few business days.

Any current owners of the product, we ask that you avoid loading the front of the full rack setup immediately, see below images for loading details. We will be sending you updated parts that were effected so you can resume using your full setup in the coming weeks after we complete production of them. Please email us with any questions as [email protected] or call us at 801-820-4125.

We will be re-releasing the rack in the coming weeks. If you were effected by this and you'd like to order it in the future, we'd be happy to offer you a special discount to attempt to make up for this experience.

4dr do not load.png

2dr do not load.png

Sponsored

SwampCactus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Cactus Grey Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you post some photos of the half rack sometime of the front panels off. Some full on shots of the Bronco? I only see extreme closeups of the half rack and want to get a feel for how it looks from the side seeing the full vehicle with roof and roof off.

Thank you

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As much as a situation like this sucks, kudos for you for getting out in front of it. Being honest and trying to make things right for current/future owners, while ensuring safety is key. Well done.

OP
OP
Valkyrie Off Road

Valkyrie Off Road

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
valkyrieoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can you post some photos of the half rack sometime of the front panels off. Some full on shots of the Bronco? I only see extreme closeups of the half rack and want to get a feel for how it looks from the side seeing the full vehicle with roof and roof off.

Thank you
Here is one that I found, I don't think we have one with the panels off right now.

Attachments

Sponsored
OP
OP
Valkyrie Off Road

Valkyrie Off Road

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
valkyrieoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Awww man...
This isn't what I wanted to hear leading up to my holidays...
I'm very sorry about that. I know you just got yours recently too. Please reach out to us with any questions.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awww man...
This isn't what I wanted to hear leading up to my holidays
I'm very sorry about that. I know you just got yours recently too. Please reach out to us with any questions.
Email sent....
👍🏻

lauk101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's a good thing I had only put together and installed the half rack! I guess we'll be waiting a little longer to go kayaking

OP
OP
Valkyrie Off Road

Valkyrie Off Road

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
valkyrieoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's a good thing I had only put together and installed the half rack! I guess we'll be waiting a little longer to go kayaking
We have had customers successfully and safely use the rack in its current condition. But for now, just to be overly safe, we are recommending the above advice until we can implement the changes. Please reach out to us if you have specific questions about your rack and application and we'd be happy to help out.

Attachments

Sponsored

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

well as sucky as this is it's great to know you think about the well being of your customers,so how long we talking for a redo as a Bronco owner who ordered on the first day I know how to wait. 🤪

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Love the transparency, honesty, and accountability. Thank you.

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is how a top notch company deals with this kind of scenario. Right up there with Fractal Design in the pc space.

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great job owning it and being transparent with the community