VegasKoop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If your purchasing in CA, you have to pay their tax rate (in L.A.) it is higher than Clark County. I was just working a deal on a BMW in CA and they said I had to pay the CA tax. They claimed there was also a transfer fee to pay when I registered it in NV? Can someone who has purchased a car in CA weigh in?
I went to SD for mine. Paid SD tax ( lower than NV) bur all other CA fees were waived because I didn't register it there. One way permit got me home
Sponsored

OP
OP
BadBoyBroncoBilly

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am having issue with Rich Spah at Team Ford Lincoln placing my 22 order. We’ve spoke over the phone and he said I can email him my 22 build. I did that last Wednesday and now it’s been over a week and I keep getting the run around. You would think you could email you salesman and have your build submitted and have a confirmation email. I guess I will need to go down in person tomorrow afternoon or Saturday place my build.

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am having issue with Rich Spah at Team Ford Lincoln placing my 22 order. We’ve spoke over the phone and he said I can email him my 22 build. I did that last Wednesday and now it’s been over a week and I keep getting the run around. You would think you could email you salesman and have your build submitted and have a confirmation email. I guess I will need to go down in person tomorrow afternoon or Saturday place my build.
I have dealt with Rich before while my salesmen was out. He was very helpful and that is surprising to hear that. I can get you the info for my guy down there if it will help? Mark McDaniel

OP
OP
BadBoyBroncoBilly

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have dealt with Rich before while my salesmen was out. He was very helpful and that is surprising to hear that. I can get you the info for my guy down there if it will help? Mark McDaniel
I’ve had no issues with his at all up until this last week. I guess I will need to go in person and place my order.

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
BadBoyBroncoBilly

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got an email from him today. He said he's been out a few days and just got back in the office.
I know the owner is a member of 6G so let’s see what happens!

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Miracles happen, kids. My Dirt Mountain Bronco showed up at the dealer yesterday. Getting cleaned up and I'll hopefully pick it up tonight.

Finally here.jpg

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Miracles happen, kids. My Dirt Mountain Bronco showed up at the dealer yesterday. Getting cleaned up and I'll hopefully pick it up tonight.

Finally here.jpg
Nice! Congrats. Which dealership?

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! Congrats. Which dealership?
Gaudin Ford. I got the "Built" email on 10/5 and "Shipped" email on 10/6, with delivery estimated between 10/22 and 10/28. Showed up a day early and surprised the salesman.

Sponsored

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've communicated with him before several times; has been helpful.

BreezyNVegas

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just spotted an Eruption Green Big Bend at Roush Testing facility just north of Craig Road. I tried to get a pic with mine but some Gen Z kid that worked there said no pics. So I drove around the block and got this while driving.
Ford Bronco Vegas! Screenshot_20211027-154802_Gallery

OP
OP
BadBoyBroncoBilly

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was talking to Rich Spah last night and he said they have quite a few Broncos being delivered in the next few weeks. So the magical unicorns are getting delivered 😁

My 22 order has been placed and received by Ford. I am praying for late spring early summer delivery 🙏🏻
Sponsored