Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My biggest issue with Gaudin has been the lack of communication. I made my reservation on 7/16. I had not been contacted by them at all. I saw on this thread that others were almost immediately contacted by their dealers. I tried calling Gaudin and was told someone would contact me. They still have not.

I started looking at the Team Ford website to get a contact number and one of those 'may I help you' chat bubbles popped up, I replied that I had Bronco questions. Within 5 minutes, someone from Team called me and answered all my questions. Since then I've gotten two emails from them asking if they can help and letting me know they will keep me updated on changes.

Still nothing from Gaudin, and I purchased my current car from them and have used them for nearly all my service work. Even though I'm not the biggest spender, I expected a little more effort on their part for a repeat customer. If there isn't a significant change from them, I will be switching my reservation to Team and they'll get all my business from then on.
Team isn't perfect but from experience much better than Gaudin.
Sponsored

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My biggest issue with Gaudin has been the lack of communication. I made my reservation on 7/16. I had not been contacted by them at all. I saw on this thread that others were almost immediately contacted by their dealers. I tried calling Gaudin and was told someone would contact me. They still have not.

I started looking at the Team Ford website to get a contact number and one of those 'may I help you' chat bubbles popped up, I replied that I had Bronco questions. Within 5 minutes, someone from Team called me and answered all my questions. Since then I've gotten two emails from them asking if they can help and letting me know they will keep me updated on changes.

Still nothing from Gaudin, and I purchased my current car from them and have used them for nearly all my service work. Even though I'm not the biggest spender, I expected a little more effort on their part for a repeat customer. If there isn't a significant change from them, I will be switching my reservation to Team and they'll get all my business from then on.
I can't argue with you. I haven't heard from Gaudin regarding my reservation either. My only experience with them was 25 years ago when I bought an Explorer. I'm using them as of now because my buddy has a good relationship with the fleet manager. I'll be switching to Team Ford at the first sign of trouble.

OP
OP
BadBoyBroncoBilly

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If we get enough people buying from one dealer as a group I wonder if that will help us with negotiating??

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
That’s great to hear. Ritch is a great guy and the experience at Team was way better than my experience at Ford Country. And Gaudin sounds like a massive red flag too. I’ve had friends that have had poor experiences there, but can’t speak for any experience myself other than Team, Friendly and Ford Country. Team wins by a mile in those 3.

Sponsored

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sorry to hear about the crickets from Gaudin. For whatever it’s worth, I definitely recommend Ritch at Team after negotiating that Ecosport with him last month. I just hope we can get to see some fricken color samples in person. Lol I’m like a crackhead on this forum for every little detail. ?

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry to hear about the crickets from Gaudin. For whatever it’s worth, I definitely recommend Ritch at Team after negotiating that Ecosport with him last month. I just hope we can get to see some fricken color samples in person. Lol I’m like a crackhead on this forum for every little detail. ?
I have trouble with the colors too. I originally wanted Velocity Blue, but Cactus Grey and Area 51 look interesting too but I'd like to see them in person. I'm kind of leaning towards Cyber Orange at the moment though..lol

calereeves

Outer Banks
First Name
Cale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTS-V, Silverado 3500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My OB 4dr is reserved through Team Ford. I'll consider switching to Granger once pricing is finalized, but not in a rush to as of now.

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have trouble with the colors too. I originally wanted Velocity Blue, but Cactus Grey and Area 51 look interesting too but I'd like to see them in person. I'm kind of leaning towards Cyber Orange at the moment though..lol
Same. Cyber orange has my heart and I never thought I’d say that. But the first mustang I fell in love with as a kid was at a showroom and it was yellow with a black convertible top. So it just speaks to me. lol wish there was a grabber blue. I’d be all over it. Velocity blue is on my short list. Cactus grey is a maybe. I prefer bold colors on a car like this.

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My OB 4dr is reserved through Team Ford. I'll consider switching to Granger once pricing is finalized, but not in a rush to as of now.
I don't see the advantage in going with Granger. Aren't they in Iowa? How much extra is shipping the vehicle here? Maybe fly out and drive it back? Not sure how this would work and I think It'd have to be significantly cheaper than anything I can get locally.

I just checked and Granger is 1480 miles from my house.

Sponsored

Britney

Badlands
First Name
Britney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am reserved a Badlands through Team Ford off of Drexel Rd., and Dennis Carroll is my sales associate. I have purchased a few vehicles here, until I went through Prestige Dodge for 2 Challengers. Was a bad mistake. I am going back to Team Ford and will be staying with Ford. They have never steered me wrong.

Now just awaiting that Build & Price...

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A lot of the colors can be found already on other models. You can at least get an idea of those if you visit in person.

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't see the advantage in going with Granger. Aren't they in Iowa? How much extra is shipping the vehicle here? Maybe fly out and drive it back? Not sure how this would work and I think It'd have to be significantly cheaper than anything I can get locally.

I believe their deal is $1000 under invoice and $1300 if you have X-Plan.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

About $1,200 to ship but you can fly in drive home much cheaper and make Bronco Memories along the way...
Sponsored