Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks! I have the black Bronco emblem on order, but went ahead and blacked out the Ford badge

2A501A8A-EA4C-461F-8FCA-9BFF9E52862E.jpeg
Is that a sticker or something?

Where can I inquire about the black bronco emblem for the tailgate? I have the matte bronco script but need the other for a match. Thank you
It'd probably be easier for you to tape it off and spray plastidip on it (can get it at most auto places). Give it a few coats and it'll get the look you want without the work of replacing the emblem I did it with my Mustang and GT logos on my Mustang and it turned out well.

We finally received our Bronco earlier this month and couldn't wait to lift it and put some decent wheels and tires on it. I figured I would post this to help those that are contemplating a lift and/or tires and wheels and need help with offset and sizing.

Rough Country 3.5" lift
20x9 +1 Offset Fuel Rebel wheels
Nitto Ridge Grappler 35x12.50 tires

tempImageT3oA18.png
tempImagemtsnUE.png
tempImagevoyHog.png

tempImage19gx5O.png
Looks good! I'll keep an eye out for y'all on the road!

I wonder how many people ordered velocity blue? I drove by one of the bronco parking lots the other day and saw about 500 broncos, none of them blue.
The order tracking here at 6G has orders here at 8.4%, or 336 of 4,015 tracked.

Ford Bronco VELOCITY BLUE Bronco Club 1641417583530
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder how many people ordered velocity blue? I drove by one of the bronco parking lots the other day and saw about 500 broncos, none of them blue.
I have seen about 50 Broncos out in the wild (excluding dealerships), not one of them was VB and I swear about 50% were Cactus Gray. Oh, and I picked this one up last week:

Ford Bronco VELOCITY BLUE Bronco Club 1641418496431

jbacchi70

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC, 1968 Plymouth Road Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

It'd probably be easier for you to tape it off and spray plastidip on it (can get it at most auto places). Give it a few coats and it'll get the look you want without the work of replacing the emblem I did it with my Mustang and GT logos on my Mustang and it turned out well.

Ford Bronco VELOCITY BLUE Bronco Club 1641418496431
Vinyl overlay sticker

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You should either ceramic coat or wax, not both
I usually am just a wash and then wax guy so I researched, read and watched many a videos trying to get a consensus on the proper steps to detail the paint. It seems that after wash/clay/polish there was a lot of different opinions on what all to do next and in what order. For every article I found recommending one procedure I would find another recommending the opposite. Ultimately, I decided to both ceramic coat and wax using complimentary products and am more than pleased with the results.

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I usually am just a wash and then wax guy so I researched, read and watched many a videos trying to get a consensus on the proper steps to detail the paint. It seems that after wash/clay/polish there was a lot of different opinions on what all to do next and in what order. For every article I found recommending one procedure I would find another recommending the opposite. Ultimately, I decided to both ceramic coat and wax using complimentary products and am more than pleased with the results.
Yeah, the internet if full of opinions.

I grew up in a Ford/Lincoln Mercury dealership family and started detailing the cars on the lot since 14 Yrs old. Ceramic wasn’t a thing back in the 80’s, but I’ve continued to detail all my own cars and keep up with the new stuff. Wax and ceramic are both attempting the same thing…wax creating a soft, shiny shell layer filling the painted surface’s pores. Think of shiny apples at the grocery store. Ceramic is chemically bonding to the paint. Both layers wear away over time. Wax needs time to adhere to the paint and dry, so if you are going to ceramic over it, give it time to do that. If you don’t, it’s like laying tile over fresh concrete that hasn’t cured. A bad thing! Also, the ceramic won’t adhere to a wax layer like it will to a clean layer of paint.

Wax over the ceramic? You’re putting a hard, water-shedding, hydroponic layer down and then a soft, water-based layer over it with good but less water-repelling chemistry, negating the ceramic’s main feature. It is probably fine, but a waste.

Just my opinion, but I think both wax or ceramic are just fine. Wax will just need reapplication more often. More important is paint protection in high wear areas, correct and timely cleanings, and good vehicle storage when not in use.

Love your Bronco, my order is nearly identical, 4 door, Squatch, mod bumper, VB!

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

EveryDayBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Base

Ford Bronco VELOCITY BLUE Bronco Club 2021B2
It's kind of disappointing that so many are choosing "safe" colors.

Is Area 51 going to be one of those colors that dates the 2021/2022's and drops off quickly? Same with Cactus Grey?
Ford Bronco VELOCITY BLUE Bronco Club 1641520098027

MHRider06

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Velocity Blue OBX owners, Any of you have cloth seats? Which color you chose?

I am having hard time to choose between Navy/Gray or Black/Roast.

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Velocity Blue OBX owners, Any of you have cloth seats? Which color you chose?

I am having hard time to choose between Navy/Gray or Black/Roast.
Going cloth roast here. Love the look with the VB.
Sponsored