First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Keep an eye on our website and here. We add pics as we get them from customers. I think the Red with White would look outstanding! https://ridergraphix.com/store/2021-FORD-BRONCO-GRAPHICS-c55391005
Hot Pepper Red Metallic is a tricky one, because of how it's color can flop around, and it would take finding a Ranger in that color and mocking up a white stripe.
Personally, I think Hot Pepper would look better with either of Blacks, Silver or Dark Charcoal metallic.
Sponsored

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, here it is!!! Velocity Blue 2 door with a Ridergraphix.com White Retro "Special Decor" Style Vinyl Stripe kit!! For those who want to know, the Hardtop is Painted, not vinyl wrapped.

Is this one of the best looking new Broncos or what?!

See our full line of Bronco Stripes and graphics and order yours here... https://ridergraphix.com/store/2021-FORD-BRONCO-GRAPHICS-c55391005

IMG_0890-2.jpeg
IMG_0897.jpeg
IMG_0898.jpeg
IMG_0890-3.jpeg
Looks great except for being a 2-door. Queue the moral outrage 😝
Seriously though, I can even appreciate the blue beauty rings, although I’d like them silver or white. I’m really close to switching from CO to RR and doing a similar build 😍

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, showing our stripe was the purpose of this post, You can put the stripe under or on top of the PPF. Keep in mind, if you order Flat Black stripes, they should be on top so the PPF does not make them look glossy where it is installed. If you plan on doing any type pf Ceramic coating, the stripes should be installed first.
Thanks! if you can somehow convince somebody with a 2 door red bronco (dont care which one , but preferably one close to hot pepper or just regular red) to get a white stripe and a mockup white roof that would be awesome

Extra points for white retro rims

Sponsored

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I LOVE YOUR STRIPES!
I need a set of those in Bronze to match my wheels that are going on my Rapid Red 4 door BD.

Ford Bronco Velocity Blue with Ridergraphix Retro White 'Special Decor" Style Stripes!!  [Paired with white painted roof] 20210806_160526

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bead lock rims might look better in white to match the accent stripes. just IMO but looks great otherwise.

OP
OP
Ridergraphix

Ridergraphix

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ridergraphix.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks! if you can somehow convince somebody with a 2 door red bronco (dont care which one , but preferably one close to hot pepper or just regular red) to get a white stripe and a mockup white roof that would be awesome

Extra points for white retro rims
We add pics to our website as we get them from customers. I will try to post pics of new combinations here as well.

reidski29

Wildtrak
First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Expedition, 2018 Santa Cruz Blur
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like the stripe kit. I would be curious to see it in green/tan etc on perhaps a Catcus Gray or A51 or CG Bronco.

Some of the other touches are a little too beyond my taste, but to each their own. I really do want one of those stripe kits though!

Sponsored

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like this version better. @Ridergraphix retro stripes would have looked much better on this build:

Note: I thought it was the same at first but this does not appear to be Velocity Blue...

OP
OP
Ridergraphix

Ridergraphix

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ridergraphix.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
That white stripe really sets it off. And this incarnation looks 1000 times better than the one with white flares and grill
Ford Bronco Velocity Blue with Ridergraphix Retro White 'Special Decor" Style Stripes!!  [Paired with white painted roof] 1632318394355

Ford Bronco Velocity Blue with Ridergraphix Retro White 'Special Decor" Style Stripes!!  [Paired with white painted roof] 1632318394355
Yeah, when the stripe was added they did some other changes to it.

OP
OP
Ridergraphix

Ridergraphix

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ridergraphix.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
I like this version better. @Ridergraphix retro stripes would have looked much better on this build:

Note: I thought it was the same at first but this does not appear to be Velocity Blue...
This is the same Bronco. They changed some of the parts that were originally white to Blue when they added the stripes.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is the same Bronco. They changed some of the parts that were originally white to Blue when they added the stripes.
That's what I thought at first but it looks like a completely different shade of blue. Must be the lighting.

OP
OP
Ridergraphix

Ridergraphix

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ridergraphix.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's what I thought at first but it looks like a completely different shade of blue. Must be the lighting.
Yeah, the color does look a little off in the video.
Sponsored