First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Shelby GT350, 22 Bronco BL, 29 Ford Roadster
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone have pictures of how the glass is held in the MIC top? It would be great to add vent window! Also how does the rear hatch attach to the top? Its it as simple as a few bolts to remove. Removable side window / Vent windows and removable rear hatch would be a cool set up. Maybe even some locks for the rear window pistons to hold the rear hatch up so it will not bounce around when driving
Sponsored

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone have pictures of how the glass is held in the MIC top? It would be great to add vent window! Also how does the rear hatch attach to the top? Its it as simple as a few bolts to remove. Removable side window / Vent windows and removable rear hatch would be a cool set up. Maybe even some locks for the rear window pistons to hold the rear hatch up so it will not bounce around when driving
Really hoping for some kind of aftermarket vent window. I’m sure it would just add wind noise and possible water leaks but would be fun for the kids in the back.

OP
OP
mdfilip

mdfilip

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are plenty of guys that make them for VW bugs... Its just getting the correct gasket and making a frame with a rubber gasket for the glass to sit in... add some hinges. Ya I'm sure wind noise would increase all depends on the gasket and what there is to work with.

I was hoping the windows were held in with just a rubber gasket not glued that will make things little more difficult

Ford Bronco Vent side windows for MIC top 1647800700248

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are plenty of guys that make them for VW bugs... Its just getting the correct gasket and making a frame with a rubber gasket for the glass to sit in... add some hinges. Ya I'm sure wind noise would increase all depends on the gasket and what there is to work with.

I was hoping the windows were held in with just a rubber gasket not glued that will make things little more difficult

Ford Bronco Vent side windows for MIC top 1647800700248
There is a little pocket around the perimeter for the urethane to sit in. One could probably trim the lip off and fit on a gasket.

20220320_112718_HDR.jpg

OP
OP
mdfilip

mdfilip

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)