Grave Digger

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grave Digger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First post so please don't bag. I have spent no less than 10 hrs reading up on my Badlands, etc.
My question is regarding the vented doors we have all seen-the doors with a trapeqzoidal opening. Are these an option or just a Ford hype??
Sponsored

Orbiter

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There hasn't been any further info on them. Good bet it may be one of those 200 (now 300?) accessories that can be added. We'll have to wait for the configurator come August to find out more.

OP
OP

Grave Digger

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grave Digger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nobody knows yet.
Thanks!
That door would be sick. I'd like the opportunity to buy a second set of color matched doors with the vent for summer. I'd pay a pretty penny for the set. They would also come in handy on hot summer days. I'd rather throw on the doors than taking off the shell.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

First post so please don't bag. I have spent no less than 10 hrs reading up on my Badlands, etc.
My question is regarding the vented doors we have all seen-the doors with a trapeqzoidal opening. Are these an option or just a Ford hype??
Probably on of the 200+ accessories Ford keeps mentioning.

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks!
That door would be sick. I'd like the opportunity to buy a second set of color matched doors with the vent for summer. I'd pay a pretty penny for the set. They would also come in handy on hot summer days. I'd rather throw on the doors than taking off the shell.
They're certainly intriguing. I'd probably go more for traditional tube doors, myself. I'd have to see these on a less loudly built Bronco to know if I'd really want them.
Sponsored