First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Great video. I visited my local dealer and sat with the sales associate to build and price a two door Black Diamond with an auto, mod bumper, and roof rails. However, the system would not accept a two door Black Diamond build. It would accept a four door build without issue. It would also accept a two door Badlands build with a manual, which is what I ordered. I prefer the Black Diamond. Do you have any insight as to why my dealer was unable to order a two door Black Diamond?

OP
OP
FordVideoGuy

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Great video. I visited my local dealer and sat with the sales associate to build and price a two door Black Diamond with an auto, mod bumper, and roof rails. However, the system would not accept a two door Black Diamond build. It would accept a four door build without issue. It would also accept a two door Badlands build with a manual, which is what I ordered. I prefer the Black Diamond. Do you have any insight as to why my dealer was unable to order a two door Black Diamond?
It let me. I did a 2 door black diamond with auto 2.3l, mod bumper, and roof rails with and without mid package with no problem. Even tried it with the sasquatch package. Also worked with the 2.7L.

Eliminator

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Very good; thank you. Contacting my dealer.
Sponsored