fritobandito

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex/bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I placed an order a few weeks ago for a 24 Big Bend. I was looking at the Black Diamond playing around with options and noticed the interior looks different even though they are listed the same in the build. I know the Ford build site has a disclaimer that it could look different, but does anyone know if the interiors are this different? I think the Big Bend was changed so maybe the picture is older? I am hoping for the interior that the Black Diamond shows for the Big Bend I ordered! Has anyone gotten their 24 Big Bend and what does your interior look like?

Big Bend

Ford Bronco Interior 2024 question- Big Bend and Black Diamond big bend

Black Diamond
Ford Bronco Interior 2024 question- Big Bend and Black Diamond Black Diamond
Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I saw a 2024 2-door Big Bend yesterday on the dealer lot. The seats looked identical to the Job 2 2023 Big Bend/Black Diamond interior.

I have not seen a 2024 Black Diamond yet, but according to the official 2024 order guide, the Black Diamond and Big Bend get the exact same interior, just with different accent colors (BB gets gray, BL gets blue.)

The actual interior doesn't really match either of the renders in my opinion. The greys on the Big Bend render are too light, and the Black Diamond render is way too dark—almost looks like the Badlands interior (wouldn't be surprised if it's a bug and actually the Badlands interior). The actual color is somewhere in-between the two.
So are they both cloth of MGV seats? Carpet or rubber floor?

OP
OP

fritobandito

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex/bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks so much! I was hoping for darker so if it is in between that should be great.

They are both MGV. The color listed on the site is the same but the picture looks different for the 2. I also wonder about the back middle seat. The Big Bend shows it as one piece and the Black Diamond has a pullout. I don't see anything that states that being different in the builds either.

Do you know if they both have the pull out in the middle seat now? My order is for a 4 door so I don't know if that matters with it.

jrollo7

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I saw a 2024 2-door Big Bend yesterday on the dealer lot. The seats looked identical to the Job 2 2023 Big Bend/Black Diamond interior (photo below).

I have not seen a 2024 Black Diamond yet, but according to the official 2024 order guide, the Black Diamond and Big Bend get the exact same interior, just with different accent colors (BB gets gray, BL gets blue.)

The actual interior doesn't really match either of the renders in my opinion. The greys on the Big Bend render are too light, and the Black Diamond render is way too dark—almost looks like the Badlands interior (wouldn't be surprised if it's a bug and actually the Badlands interior). The actual color is somewhere in-between the two.

Ford Bronco Interior 2024 question- Big Bend and Black Diamond Black Diamond
Exactly correct.

Sponsored

lwilliams34

Big Bend
First Name
Lorne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350/2024 Bronco Big Bend (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I ordered a 2024 BB 2 door and really excited about the MGV interior. Both color accents look great to me.

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My BD will be here in a couple weeks. Hoping the seats have the darker grey and black. And adjustable headrests.
Sponsored