Sponsored

12 inch display on Black Diamond or Big Bend?

maxmxa

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know for sure if the $695 option for " SYNC®4 with Enhanced Voice Recognition, LCD Capacitive Touchscreen with Swipe Capability and Connected Build-In Navigation System" includes the larger 12" display head unit?
It's the highest upgrade available for $695, but it's not clear if the display unit is 12" or 8".
Sponsored

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It absolutely has to be for the 12" screen. I don't know what else the money would be for? Connected navigation? HA!

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I believe just the 8“ screen. I think the $695 is for a 3 year subscription to the online navigation. The 360 viewer shows 12” but is probably wrong, as the 2D pictures just show 8”.
but what absolute lunatic would pay $700 for ass navigation? Presumably anyone who can afford a new bronco has a smart phone with absolute superior (and free) navi

Sponsored

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks like it requires the mid package. Probably a mistake that it shows the 12" screen for connected nav.

Luke@LFF

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Does anyone know for sure if the $695 option for " SYNC®4 with Enhanced Voice Recognition, LCD Capacitive Touchscreen with Swipe Capability and Connected Build-In Navigation System" includes the larger 12" display head unit?
It's the highest upgrade available for $695, but it's not clear if the display unit is 12" or 8".
The BB and BD only have an option for the mid package. 12" screen is available once you get to the High package. You are paying for the heated seats, extra power plug ins, remote start, reverse sensing, dual climate control, etc. But I also see where if you are playing around with options, it does say "12" LCD screen available" So I am a bit confused as well.

texasgreazer

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I believe just the 8“ screen. I think the $695 is for a 3 year subscription to the online navigation. The 360 viewer shows 12” but is probably wrong, as the 2D pictures just show 8”.
It's also shown in the picture in the "details" page as a 12" screen, but in the text says "feature comes standard with 8" LCD" and "available with 12" LCD Capacitive Touchscreen with Swipe Capability and Information on Demand Panel (shown above)"

So...basically-Clear as mud!

Sponsored

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's also shown in the picture in the "details" page as a 12" screen, but in the text says "feature comes standard with 8" LCD" and "available with 12" LCD Capacitive Touchscreen with Swipe Capability and Information on Demand Panel (shown above)"

So...basically-Clear as mud!
Yes, and clicking "add" adds the mid package.

texasgreazer

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yes, and clicking "add" adds the mid package.
Right, but at the standard 8 or "available" 12.

Or is this just a SNAFU on the b&P saying it's available, when it's truly not. This is on the BD, where High isn't an option, but it still shows 12" as available and says nothing about being tied to High on that particular page (the "radio type" details page).

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

but what absolute lunatic would pay $700 for ass navigation? Presumably anyone who can afford a new bronco has a smart phone with absolute superior (and free) navi
I don’t know... depending on how big the ass is, it could be a great deal.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Right, but at the standard 8 or "available" 12.

Or is this just a SNAFU on the b&P saying it's available, when it's truly not. This is on the BD, where High isn't an option, but it still shows 12" as available and says nothing about being tied to High on that particular page (the "radio type" details page).
I see what you're saying. I think it's just really poorly written. Like they're implying it's available but not stating outright that it's included when you select this option (#3). Really dumb.

11sjoran

Black Diamond
First Name
Stewart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This leads me to believe its $695 for just their navigation and it doesnt include the 12" screen.
Ford Bronco 12 inch display on Black Diamond or Big Bend? 1605640454169

Option under the BB
Sponsored