First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was hoping the 3.0 steering rack would show up so we could install the 32 spline FDU and rack before bolting these up. No dice.
That’s how it goes… I’m not ready to make THAT leap just yet, so mine will have to come back off for those too.
Sponsored

SierraBronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That’s how it goes… I’m not ready to make THAT leap just yet, so mine will have to come back off for those too.
Gonna be running 40’s so probably best to do it right the first time. The FDU abd axles have been sitting here for at least a month waiting to be installed. Probably two months by now. But definitely waiting on the Rack so they can be installed at the same time

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How did it go? My install was a shit show. So much extra work to get everything lined up, missing brackets (which they quickly replaced…sorta), and that rear transfer case bend was off slightly so it made life miserable. Ended up having to elongate the rear holes. Now that it’s installed it looks great, but I dread when I have to remove it for any maintenance.
It would have been cool if they made a smaller piece you can remove for oil changes

SierraBronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It would have been cool if they made a smaller piece you can remove for oil changes

They basically did. Just unbolts with two factory bolts and three countersunk allen bolts. The one behind it is a bit more difficult though.

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
They basically did. Just unbolts with two factory bolts and three countersunk allen bolts. The one behind it is a bit more difficult though.
Oh nice. Mine are in the mail so I haven’t had a chance to look at em closely yet.
Sponsored