Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2.3 L Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was looking for frame mounted rock rails for a long while and finally stumbled upon some that I liked the look of from CBI Offroad that are somewhat reasonably priced. $1090 for the angled black powder coated set I ordered ($1300 with shipping and tax) but they also have a flat set with top plates for $1320 before shipping/tax. Product Page: https://cbioffroadfab.com/product/ford-bronco-bolt-on-rock-sliders-rock-sliders-2022/ (Don't tell em I sent you, they probably hate me by now).

To install them, it takes 3 bolts on the underside of the frame and 4 bolts through the side of the frame and rock rail on each side. There are no U bolts used in this kit like on other frame mounted sliders I have seen.

Ordered them on March 18th and received them on May 16th, so roughly 2 months lead time. Their customer service is not good but I can say that the quality appears to great and the mounting is super solid and I think they look awesome.

Installing these on the passenger side got tricky with the fuel tank and skid plates in the way but I found it easy after taping the inner washer and nut together to easily start threading the bolt into place before tightening. Another tip is to fill the edge of the fuel tank skid plate with paper towels or anything that will prevent the hardware from falling between the skid plate and fuel tank because it is a total pain to fish anything out of there which I had to do twice using a magnet.

I still need to take them out for a test run but thought I would share since I have not heard much about these for the Bronco and they appear to be a good option for anyone looking for frame mounted sliders.

Put together a quick install video with zero talking here:
Sponsored

Rwhite692

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Blazer, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice! And thank you for making the install video. I have used a few CBI Offroad products in the past, and the build quality has been exceptional.