Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A closer video of the Area 51 colour for those wondering what it looks like! It is my first colour choice for a 4 door badlands!, and I still need more convincing, Here’s a better idea in a sport!
Sponsored

Last edited:

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for posting a natural-light view of A51, might be one of the first we've seen. And FWIW those Bronco Sports are actually pretty neat.

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

picking a color for this damn truck is going to be impossible! I am between Orange, Velocity blue, Area 51, the bright race red. Every time i see a new video with a diff color i get seduced all over again. I'd take any of those colors with a white top plz and easy seat deletes for the 2dr. Make my dreams come true Ford.

RavenousHokie

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford EScape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really want to like A51, but in some angles and lighting it looks too blue and reminds me of my current escape. Both reds were near the bottom of my list but the recent pics with the Rapid Red have me leaning Rapid Red or Cyber Orange. I was on Cactus Grey, but I think that has fallen to 3rd. Antimatter blue looks pretty sharp, but almost black in some light and having driven a blue escape for over 10 years, will be over 11 by the time i get my bronco, i think i want something other than blue, so no A51, AM or Vel blue.

but like many of you, every time i see a new pic, i change my mind. I think now CO and Rapid may stay near the top until i have to make a final decision. This is not easy.

Sponsored

rand442002

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Ram W250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really like all of the colors but I've been set on either CG or A51. Nothing has really swayed me on way or the other on these two colors so when it comes time to order, I'll probably have my kids vote on which of these two they'd prefer and go with that.

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really like all of the colors but I've been set on either CG or A51. Nothing has really swayed me on way or the other on these two colors so when it comes time to order, I'll probably have my kids vote on which of these two they'd prefer and go with that.
same colours I’m narrowed down to

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The more video's I see of area 51 the more I want it. Guess I won't be getting the base and will go with the black diamond since it has some other stuff I want

Last edited:

Sponsored

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This video confirmed (finally) that Area 51 is a finalist for me. The natural light shots helped a lot!

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A closer video of the Area 51 colour for those wondering what it looks like! It is my first colour choice for a 4 door badlands!, and I still need more convincing, Here’s a better idea in a sport!
Meh, square aux lights on the front of that seem out of place. Round might match better.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That first video had a real “filmed by a pervert hiding in the bushes” feel to it.

The second one really showed the mess that white balance / saturation in photos plays with A51. Just the cuts between his two cameras made the Sport change from Blue to Gray and back.

I think I’m 99% set on A51, but I’m going to have to see it in person to get a real feel for it.

Ford Bronco Video of Bronco SPORT Area 51 & cyber orange 8510F155-6F04-4898-9F7F-959F8C16BC0D

Ford Bronco Video of Bronco SPORT Area 51 & cyber orange C8188E06-906D-416E-A1AA-3F0206B2B3D8

Last edited:

Broncomputer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That first video had a real “filmed by a pervert hiding in the bushes” feel to it.

The second one really showed the mess that white balance / saturation in photos plays with A51. Just the cuts between his two cameras made the Sport change from Blue to Gray and back.

I think I’m 99% set on A51, but I’m going to have to see it in person to get a real feel for it.

Ford Bronco Video of Bronco SPORT Area 51 & cyber orange C8188E06-906D-416E-A1AA-3F0206B2B3D8

Ugh. Same, I'll have to see it in person on a non-Sport Bronco before I pull the trigger.

I love the top "less blue" A51 here, and only like the bottom version. The bottom seems more vibrant and the top seems to have more of a washed out filter.

Then I see other pictures that make it look teal-ish or baby blue. And thats a big no from me. Ideally I'd want an Anvil color or Nardo Grey, and this is the closest to that.

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think I'm sold on Area 51. It's a little darker than the "cool gray khaki" bluish color of my Crosstrek, so it feels like a proper spiritual successor. ;-)
Sponsored