Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

New Guy checking in From the South Sound area.

Tried to submit an order just as Ford closed them down. It’s starting to look like it will be some time before they open up again.

Started scouring the Interweb and stumbled across a Chilli Pepper Wildtrak that was almost a perfect match for my stillborn order.

Glamshot attached. Already have RTR wheels and Toyo Open Country tires inbound (I always go aftermarket Wheels and tires)

Expecting the Bronco next week.

174BFD82-CA16-405B-AA09-B01A5B20D9E5.jpeg
Awesome and Welcome! We have a PNW Bronco forum on here and FB. Join us!
Sponsored

Ellis Family Garage

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands, '06 F150 FX4, '95 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked mine up last night from Bowen Scarff Ford in Kent. Week one reservation holder, it's hard to believe it's in my garage in Maple Valley after such a long wait.
20221228_145938.jpg

Is it 22 or 23. Still waiting for mine.

Ellis Family Garage

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry about that. I have an order in at the same dealership. Was wondering about your time frames. As of Thanksgiving I was 5 in line.

Bronco488

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Viper, Cayman, Macan, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry about that. I have an order in at the same dealership. Was wondering about your time frames. As of Thanksgiving I was 5 in line.
It was a long wait, approx 2.5 years from my reservation but I didn't want to give up the options I wanted. It was built on 12/1 and shipped 12/4, delivery 12/28. Bowen Scarff was absolutely great to deal with, I highly recommend them.

Ellis Family Garage

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was a long wait, approx 2.5 years from my reservation but I didn't want to give up the options I wanted. It was built on 12/1 and shipped 12/4, delivery 12/28. Bowen Scarff was absolutely great to deal with, I highly recommend them.
Is it a 22 or 23? My res Oct 20, 1st order Jan 21. Just getting impatient with no communication. Thanks and enjoy.

Sponsored

Simple Man

Black Diamond
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Subaru Outback MT,'70 F-250 Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

breaddrink

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They gave you a number in line? Does it really work that way when there's seemingly so many factors delaying things?

They sent me a screen shot to show I was actually in the system after I expressed some concern over the silence...A year and nothing after the Ford email confirmation left me wondering if I was waiting on nothing at all.

Questions on vague timeframe has them saying there's just a ton of people still waiting, and I could always drop all the usual features to speed things up.

Found your post while searching for the dealership and could use some glass half full or something.

Ellis Family Garage

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They gave you a number in line? Does it really work that way when there's seemingly so many factors delaying things?

They sent me a screen shot to show I was actually in the system after I expressed some concern over the silence...A year and nothing after the Ford email confirmation left me wondering if I was waiting on nothing at all.

Questions on vague timeframe has them saying there's just a ton of people still waiting, and I could always drop all the usual features to speed things up.

Found your post while searching for the dealership and could use some glass half full or something.
At this point I think that half full is an ok description.

But to be honest I don't really know with the latest news floating about. I have an Oct 2020 res and my first order was accepted Jan 21, 2021. Most of my communication with the dealership has been me contacting them. When I reordered accepted date Nov 02, 2021 I was told that I should have my truck by Oct 22. This last round accepted date Sept 27, 2022. I waited for the dust to settle contacted the dealer Nov 27 just to see where I was going to be " in line ". I will be honest I was surprised by the response, they never would tell before. I hope that them telling me my place in line wasn't a BS move to make me feel better. I haven't heard anything since Nov. I am planning on contacting them again Tuesday or Wednesday.

Sorry if I rambled about it. Just wanted to make sure you had more of a full story.

My order has changed slightly from the beginning.
1st reorder had to change colors Rapid Red to Iconic Silver. And add mod bumper since to was removed from the original package.
2nd reorder drop mod bumper, leather and floor mats. I didn't want to give Ford any more of my $$

Here I sit almost 2 years since my original order was accepted like a lot of others with out a Bronco and very little info.

Wynter

Black Diamond
First Name
Summer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello folks, fellow Washingtonian here.
Did your dealership honor your Model year transition and Retail price protection?

I am eligible for the model year by calling Ford and got my certificate, not so sure about the Retail Price Protection.

Waited 2+ years from my Bronco and now currently in production.

Ordered from Bowen Scarff Ford in Kent, WA.
Sponsored