Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Mustang Maverick F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I need a recommendation for a Lemon law lawyer in Washington state. My dealer has had my Bronco since June 24th for a intermittent no crank dies while driving issue. They cannot fix. This is the 8th and 9th warranty issue with my Bronco I recieved in March. The dealer has had it more than I have. I finally started a claim with Ford Customer No-service 20 days ago. They still don't have an answer for a buy back or ANY help in this situation. I am flying back from vacation and I am looking for a lawyer and or advice for Washington State. Thanks.
Sponsored

Emiphb

Big Bend
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m sorry that this is happening to you. I don’t have a reccomendation for a lawyer, or any advice, but please keep us updated the situation.

Drizz

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW X7, 2020 Porsche 911 CS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would give Ford Corporate a bit more time to respond. I literally just went through this with my BMW, which spent about 2 months in service across multiple visits, all for the same issue, within my first few months of ownership. Granted this is a different manufacturer (and I’m in CA, not WA) but it took them a solid month to get back to me after I made an initial claim verbally to their customer support. From there it was very easy, and, after just a couple more weeks, had a favorable outcome from BMW.

Can’t hurt to call Ford North America again to follow up, but it may just be a matter of waiting another week or so without having to resort to a lawyer.

Good luck to you.

Jasonep

Raptor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’m a lawyer in Seattle. There is really only one legit lemon law lawyer that I would hire (most that come up in a google search are scams). Look up Eugene Bolin. That’s who you want. Best of luck.

MrBell

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a similar issue with my 2019 Jeep Wrangler. Contacted a few "lemon-law" lawyers and most said it would take 12 months to resolve. I think you are better off working with Ford to get a buy-back. As long as your Bronco qualifies under WA state law (24,000 or less) then Ford knows they have to take care of you. I'm not saying to not lawyer-up, but work though the process first. It will be a frustrating experience. Document everything, every phone call, every conversation.
Sponsored