Sponsored

Washington State: What dealer are you using?

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's the email I just received from my "old" dealer Sound Ford in Renton.

Hi,

Great news from Ford! Your reservation for the new Bronco is ready to be converted into a Factory Order. You can build your Bronco at Ford.com and email me the build sheet so that I can get the order scheduled for you. The deliveries will start as early as June 2021. I have attached a $500 Non-Refundable Deposit Form for you to sign and email back with your build sheet. We are selling the car at MSRP plus taxes, license, and fees. Your order scheduled based on the reservation date and availability of parts for each Bronco order. Ford is working hard to make sure that each unit is built at the best possible quality. Below are some of the commodity constraints that Ford is expecting to experience in the first two model years.

The following options will be available within the 2021 model year.
-Black-Painted Modular Hard Top
– Dual Tops (Soft Top + Hard Top Both Shipped with Vehicle)
– All Black Interior Seating Option on First Edition

Due to overwhelming demand and a short first model year, we anticipate ordering the options below could lead to extended wait times.

2.7L EcoBoost Engine
Sasquatch Package
Wildtrak (because of standard Sasquatch)
2-Door
Lux Package
Leather Seat Options
Hard Top

The options below will be available as 2022 model year content. If you wishes to order any of these options, you should not convert their reservation to an order until the 22MY order bank opens.
Manual Transmission with Sasquatch Package
– Matching Body Color Painted Modular Hard Top
– Contrasting White Painted Modular Hard Top
– Roof Rack with 4-Door Sasquatch Package
– Slide Out Tailgate – Factory Installed (available as dealer channel accessory in mid-2021)

Please call me or email me with any questions. If you like to proceed with the order please email me the signed build sheet, signed Non Refundable Deposit Form, and credit card info for the deposit. Other arrangements for the deposit can be made. You are also welcome to make an appointment to come to the dealership and do it in person with either Natasha Fears ([email protected] 425-235-1000 x1064) or myself. The deposit will be credited towards your final purchase price. Once the order is placed, cancellation of the order does mean that you forfeit the $500 deposit
Sponsored

askdes

Badlands
First Name
Des
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas & Registered for Ford Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Josh (GM) has been super responsive and somewhat proactive in communication. I'm also a day 1 reservation. Great to hear they are honoring X-plan pricing.
Have either of you heard more from Josh other than the "a sales person will be reaching out soon" e-mail? I'm also a Day 1 reservation and chomping to get in there and talk about my order and see if they are still going to stand by their offer of X Plan pricing (I have that from Josh I'm an e-mail as well.) Has anyone asked about any "mandatory fees, warranties or add ons" or other rust-proof undercoating type items we should be watching out for ? Des

Krazed

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An e-bike
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have either of you heard more from Josh other than the "a sales person will be reaching out soon" e-mail?
I have not. I sent an email after that asking for my place in line - normally responsive, but haven't heard. Also a day 1 reservation. Seems like several of us, now that has me worried! :ROFLMAO:

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have either of you heard more from Josh other than the "a sales person will be reaching out soon" e-mail? I'm also a Day 1 reservation and chomping to get in there and talk about my order and see if they are still going to stand by their offer of X Plan pricing (I have that from Josh I'm an e-mail as well.) Has anyone asked about any "mandatory fees, warranties or add ons" or other rust-proof undercoating type items we should be watching out for ? Des
I have not. I sent an email after that asking for my place in line - normally responsive, but haven't heard. Also a day 1 reservation. Seems like several of us, now that has me worried! :ROFLMAO:
I haven’t heard from Josh or the sales associate either. When I asked him about MSRP and X-plan last Fall, he responded with “We do not have additional mark ups on our Broncos and will honor all pricing programs and incentives”. It would be nice to hear from them on next steps and an ETA for getting our orders in.

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just received the call. My appointment is all set :)

Sponsored

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did my order with Vitaliy at Bill Pierre Ford. Did it over the phone. Ford lists me with an order now instead of a reservation, but no email yet from them, so at this point I can't see the details of my order. Expect to see that within the week. No extra deposit was required.

Update: I sent an email to Vitaliy as on Ford's website my account has switched my reservation to an order, but I have not received any confirmation email from Ford as others have. I just want to make sure the order is OK. Probably I am not in the MY2021 group as my reservation was not until 7/24.

Last edited:

ryansbronco

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 f3506.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've "talked" to Sound Ford and thats where my reservation is through, but they make me nervous as they won't answer any questions and when I spoke to someone on the phone from them, the person wasn't very nice and seemed like she didn't know a dang thing.

I reached out to Bowen Scarff in Kent and they are supposedly getting back to me soon. But I was curious, what's your plan? Have you heard about a good deal from a Washington dealer?

Edit: I just heard back from Bowen Scarff and they said "We will be one of the only dealerships not charging over MSRP, we are also including our Lifetime Powertrain Warranty as well on the Broncos :)"
I went with bickford up in lake stevens, good guys, Jason bickford super knowledgeable, he is on the forums as much as I have been. Nothing over msrp, no additional money down, and you get a free hat. However, not offering any extras, like extended warranty

Krazed

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An e-bike
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordering went ok. Take a printout of your B&P order to save some time - that was their first step.

They didn't give me a price sheet with the x-plan they agreed to via email. The order was entered, they gave me a printout and I've got the email from Ford.

Sponsored

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

After much poking and prodding at Sunset I did finally get an email back from Sunset Friday afternoon, still with some unknowns and sounding like they'll be @ msrp-at least. I ended up getting a text to set up a time to come in this week. I'm going in tomorrow at noon, hopefully placing an order! I really want to stick with Sunset as long as it makes sense. Location, Lifetime Warranty and oil changes for life are important factors. I've bought 3 Chevy's from them over the years, and they've been great. But that was back in the "low overhead" days, hopefully all goes well!
I left sunset because salesman said something along the lines of price is whatever market bears. Something about trying to buy a PlayStation 5 for his kids. I posted about it here a bit back. I’ll try to link something for the first https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-pricing-question-sumner-wa.11089/post-404876

smrpilot

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Silverado 3500HD, '68 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I left sunset because salesman said something along the lines of price is whatever market bears. Something about trying to buy a PlayStation 5 for his kids. I posted about it here a bit back. I’ll try to link something for the first https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-pricing-question-sumner-wa.11089/post-404876
I did end up staying with Sunset. TBO Clay's emails were not inspiring or confidence building, but in working with him in person I have no worries. I'm MSRP, put 1,000 down, checked my credit to be sure I am capable of purchasing. Which Im good with. I'd be worried about my order otherwise.

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Vitaliy got back to me. He will send me an order confirmation in the mail which I have to sign and send back.

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So did I! I'll be there Tuesday at 12:00! I'm ordering a 2 Dr. Badlands, 2.7, AT, in Velocity Blue. Fingers crossed & good luck to us all!
How did ordering go?