Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '20 Veloster N
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You might see mine around, I was lucky to get my BB back in July. Race red soft top
I'll wave at you if I see ya! I have a '20 Hyundai Veloster N, red base with a forged carbon top. (way too loud and I drive too fast, can't miss me unless you blink :ROFLMAO: )
Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm in Lynnwood but love popping out to Whidbey about once a month for a relaxing Sunday. We should meet up once we get our rigs!
Absolutely!! My build happened; estimated delivery is Feb 6th: actual delivery will prolly be more like end of Feb. I am scheduled for the April 15th session of the Nevada Bronco Off Rodeo. That will be a fun road trip. Have you been?

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '20 Veloster N
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Absolutely!! My build happened; estimated delivery is Feb 6th: actual delivery will prolly be more like end of Feb. I am scheduled for the April 15th session of the Nevada Bronco Off Rodeo. That will be a fun road trip. Have you been?
I hope it shows up earlier than that for you! But hey, what's another 4-6 weeks? 🤪

I'm road tripping down to Moab for the April 22nd Off-Roadeo! I plan to be down there for a couple of weeks playing around and exploring. Never have been, and I'm so excited for it! Maybe we'll get to see one another down there, too!

Sponsored

SEA_Bronco

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just moved to the Lynnwood/Edmonds area & looking forward to any meetups in the future when my base Bronco eventually comes in (November order).

SEA_Bronco

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My bronco, I'm in the Lynnwood area too. Say hi

Ford Bronco Ok WA State, Greater Seattle Area. . . 91452418-Avants-Offroad_Snoqualmie-WA_2021-12-11_Afternoon_8141.JPG
Hi Curt! It's nice to see some others from the Lynnwood area. I'm really enjoying living up here, I ended up moving from Northgate in Seattle. I love your Bronco's red color, I ended up going with Area 51 myself but that's a great color too. Will probably be a bit for mine since I wasn't a reservation holder & it's a 2-door late November order but I can't wait to drive it when it comes in. I was really torn about going with a Base Sas or my current base build (only added roof rack, aux, mod+brush). I ordered a Maverick XL too which is why I figured best to go cheaper route, that way I can get two vehicles as opposed to one loaded Bronco. Bronco isn't going to be an everyday vehicle unlike the mav. The utility of the 4 door you have is great + all that extra space but a 4-door wouldn't fit in my garage so I went the 2-door. I'll be keeping an eye out for events in the area. I haven't looked it up to see if there's a cars & coffee yet in the area but I'd definitely do something like that.

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hello!

Curtis here. I’m the owner of ARCHETYPE RACING. We’re out on the peninsula over in Silverdale. I’ve been in contact with The Shop about hosting a BroncoStampede for us. If you guys are in, I can press them a little harder. We’ve been pretty lucky with the weather on the weekends. Let me know what you think
Ford Bronco Ok WA State, Greater Seattle Area. . . 3428971E-9349-420F-84C5-57519D6CE14F
Ford Bronco Ok WA State, Greater Seattle Area. . . 5372C307-B6A8-4B1D-B5B3-321FEBDE0142

OP
OP
ezapar

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hello!

Curtis here. I’m the owner of ARCHETYPE RACING. We’re out on the peninsula over in Silverdale. I’ve been in contact with The Shop about hosting a BroncoStampede for us. If you guys are in, I can press them a little harder. We’ve been pretty lucky with the weather on the weekends. Let me know what you think
Ford Bronco Ok WA State, Greater Seattle Area. . . 5372C307-B6A8-4B1D-B5B3-321FEBDE0142
Count me in.

Sponsored

SEA_Bronco

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello!

That would be awesome, thanks for looking into that. For those of us with orders but no Broncos yet, would it be ok to stop by? If not I understand, I figured my November order is gonna be a while so just the Mazda3 currently for me. I have only seen 1 Base Base Bronco & no Base Squatch, so it would be really cool to see the differences.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hello!

I would love that!!
Hopefully, by mid-Feb mine will be here!

Belem

First Edition
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda MX-5/2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hello!

I am known for being SUPER introverted, but I'd be down.

For at least a while.

Probably.

SEA_Bronco

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am known for being SUPER introverted, but I'd be down.

For at least a while.

Probably.
I was super introverted too until my 2nd job working at a Blockbuster in high school. Nothing gets you out of your shell quite like having to talk to every customer/couple that walked in & recommend movies. My manager knew I liked computers & refused to let me touch the register, I was in-charge of stocking & talking to people lol.

PNWAdventurer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm also in the Lynnwood/Mukilteo area. I was thinking of heading out tomorrow, just not sure where to go. If anyone is free and had some ideas, hit me up.
Ford Bronco Ok WA State, Greater Seattle Area. . . IMG_20220125_120315_825
Sponsored