First Name
Jeri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep compass
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi guys, new here. I’m sure this is a question that everyone has been asking, and is also different for everything depending on what you ordered, when you ordered, etc.

I just ordered a black diamond this week. Was just wondering what the ball park is on when I should realistically expect to get it in person. 12 months, 18 months?

Thanks!
Sponsored

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi guys, new here. I’m sure this is a question that everyone has been asking, and is also different for everything depending on what you ordered, when you ordered, etc.

I just ordered a black diamond this week. Was just wondering what the ball park is on when I should realistically expect to get it in person. 12 months, 18 months?

Thanks!
Realistically, I'd say 12 to 18 months is about right.

Edit: Keep in mind, there are folks who ordered on day one, with a day one reservation that still haven't even gotten a VIN assigned or a build date. Ford is converting the majority of those orders to 2022 model year.

Good luck.

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Update your will and leave the order to your great grandchildren! Maybe they will still be alive when it ships! Seriously you’re at best six months and at worse you are looking at a 2023.

OklahomaOperator

Wildtrak
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 limited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Thanks!
Ordered my 2 door wildtrak March 21 and still haven’t received a build date.
Sponsored