Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just wanted to check in to see if anyone has ordered a 4 door Wildtrak lately and has received an estimated wait time. Trying to figure out delivery window as well as time to sell my current vehicle.
Sponsored

MillerAndCheeto

Wildtrak
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Cyber Orange Wildtrak Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just wanted to check in to see if anyone has ordered a 4 door Wildtrak lately and has received an estimated wait time. Trying to figure out delivery window as well as time to sell my current vehicle.

6-18 months, most likely.

Like seriously, not kidding.

RiskyB

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Considering I (like many others here) ordered my Wild Trak over 15 months ago, still do not have a build date.... Ya, you have a long wait ahead of you. Good luck.

Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's really a crapshoot. There are 100,000+ people who have already ordered a Bronco who are still waiting.

But the orders don't get fulfilled in... well, order. So you might go to the end of the line, or you might jump ahead of 90,000 people. Depends on a complex formula inside Ford that we can only make educated guesses about.

Pharaoh Edge

Badlands
First Name
Jayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lot of variables right now. Ford is producing above 10,000 per month as of now. As of a few months ago there were 125k orders and 160k reservations. Ford produced 54k in 2021 and you will definitely see these numbers go up drastically for next year probably between 100-150k production. Not sure how many orders there are now but I would assume the majority of the orders will be built this year.

Overall your order could take longer due to constraints though. Like others said, depending how you built your bronco you could get it a lot faster, or you could be pushed back of the line.

For the first people who ordered, they might think it will take you as long as them. I don't think that is the case, since the first few months Ford only produced a few hundred per month. Then it started to ramp up production in the 3rd quarter of last year.

Last edited:

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you order a soft top version you have a great chance. If you order an MIC version prepare for a long wait most likely.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I placed my order for a 2 door WT with mod bumper, MIC, Lux package Oct. 13, 2021. It was built Jan 6 and awaiting shipping. I know some member have been waiting for months, I guess I was just lucky. If I am not mistaken my Bronco had ever constraint you could have and it still got built in less than 3 months. It can happen!

WLDCATR

Wildtrak
First Name
KW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wld '22 - 23 SQ8 AUDI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got my Wildtrak a couple of months ago after being a second day reservist (7-15-2020).... and ordered another almost identical last month.... expecting it to turn out as a 2024 with more and newer equip when the final day to make changes comes up. Did not enjoy the wait but sure am enjoying the Wildtrak.... neat car/truck, agile, fun and a very can do 4X4!!

kristyb222

Wildtrak
First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good luck. I'm over 800+ days (2 years, 2 months +) and still don't have an answer for you.
Sponsored