First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
New member. Ordered my Badlands August /21 Order confirmed by Ford 8/11/21 but have not heard a word since. Is this the norm ?
Sponsored

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

New member. Ordered my Badlands August /21 Order confirmed by Ford 8/11/21 but have not heard a word since. Is this the norm ?
Welcome! Buckle up for the ride. Read the forum. Lots of people waiting a long time.
I'm an Oct20 reservation, Jan21 order, reordered for 2022 in Dec21

goalie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should have had to re-order for the '22 model year, that was in Oct/Nov '21. If you havent, you're probably on a 99 hold. You should call your dealer.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome! This is normal...

You should have had to re-order for the '22 model year, that was in Oct/Nov '21. If you havent, you're probably on a 99 hold. You should call your dealer.
...also this.

You would have placed an order with the 2021 options in August, and your order would have needed to be updated to 2022 options around the end of the year.

If your dealer didn't reach out to confirm this, you should speak to them and find out where you stand.

The "99" refers to the Priority Code on your order. When it's coded "99" it means "do not build"... it's like a place holder and Ford will ignore it.

Any priority code 10-19 all have the same significance when it comes to the Bronco and is a "do build" code.

You can see this number on your WBDO Order Summary that, if you haven't yet, you would get from your Dealer. It's basically a receipt of exactly what they put into the order banks for you.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not hearing from Ford? Yes, this is normal.

Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have a quick look at the Spreadsheet (link in signature) for JUST my build week. For some reason our Twelve/Sixers Lost Batch Broncos have been put aside (similar to the Dirt Mountain fiasco over the summer - that was HardTops) awaiting QC or some missing part (lots of speculation of what that might be). Meanwhile MY22's are getting built, shipped and delivered. 😟

Then go look at other build week tracking spreadsheets.

Patience in this process is a MUST! It's been 540+ days for me. You'll probably get yours before me.

Lugerdog

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
July 14, 2020 reservation. Jan 21 order. Re ordered Oct 21. Truck was built 1/18/22. Est delivery 2/12/22

Get ready to wait. There is tons of info on this forum
Sponsored