Sponsored

Was told Bronco built already but build date 9/20 ?!

Hornet

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My original build date was back in early July been bumped 4x to 9/20. I have a vin# and no window sticker. I called the Bronco hotline I was told my Bronco has been built and is waiting for the top. I mentioned my build date was just moved to 9/20. She said the build date is the date it's "totally completed". I asked again if she was sure she said your Bronco is built and parked waiting for the top replacement. Not sure if this sounds right.

*She did say those stored vehicles will be fixed before new hard top vehicle are built. So It may be ready by my September date.
BB Mid 2.3L MIC
Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My original build date was back in early July been bumped 4x to 9/20. I have a vin# and no window sticker. I called the Bronco hotline I was told my Bronco has been built and is waiting for the top. I mentioned my build date was just moved to 9/20. She said the build date is the date it's "totally completed". I asked again if she was sure she said your Bronco is built and parked waiting for the top replacement. Not sure if this sounds right.

*She did say those stored vehicles will be fixed before new hard top vehicle are built. So It may be ready by my September date.
BB Mid 2.3L MIC
Your order tracker should show a link to a window sticker. What does the order tracker say? This is a developing story so give it some time. Mine was built 7/22, and I got a letter today saying Ford will give me a delivery update in September.

OP
OP
Hornet

Hornet

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There is no window sticker. That's what made me question the information I was given. She says it's built and at the lot waiting for a top.

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wonder if anybody (a mole) @ ford could compile off the dirt lot and do a vin search and tell us if this is true. I have a build date of 9/20(pushed back 3 times)

Sponsored
OP
OP
Hornet

Hornet

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I wonder if anybody (a mole) @ ford could compile off the dirt lot and do a vin search and tell us if this is true. I have a build date of 9/20(pushed back 3 times)
the vin should say where it's at in the process.
The lady at the Bronco Hotline said she has info I don't. I'd like to take her word for because that's means I'm just waiting on the top.
Would make sense because the only option I had in short list was the top. BB mid 2.3L. Pretty basic.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There is no window sticker. That's what made me question the information I was given. She says it's built and at the lot waiting for a top.
Would they give it a window sticker without determining which top it will have? Seems like that has to be finalized in order to print the sticker.
Sponsored