Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition 2Dr Lightning Blue
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Added the ADD Stealth Fighter rear bumper along with Baja Designs Squadron Sports. More rear facing light than I will ever need.
Ford Bronco We_Love_Tacos 2Dr FE Build, Accessories & Adventures IMG_6252
Ford Bronco We_Love_Tacos 2Dr FE Build, Accessories & Adventures IMG_6257
Sponsored

Ryslegit

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Added the ADD Stealth Fighter rear bumper along with Baja Designs Squadron Sports. More rear facing light than I will ever need.
How do you like that rear bumper? I can't decide if I want to go with the stealth fighter or bomber. They almost look identical from what I can see.

OP
OP
We_Love_Tacos

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

How do you like that rear bumper? I can't decide if I want to go with the stealth fighter or bomber. They almost look identical from what I can see.
I don’t really know what the differences are but I bought this one because I liked it.

With that being said, I waited befor so ordered as I saw a YouTube video of a guy installing one and there is a fairly large gap at the top and I was worried about my dogs paws getting caught.

I called ADD and they told me they added more material there in an updated version. I got mine on and there is still a fairly large gap but I will just be careful loading the dogs. Slightly bummed but it’s an excellent looking bumper with great clearance.

OP
OP
We_Love_Tacos

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Attention. My Bronco FE is for sale at Porsche Plano for under 68k, yes you read that right. It has 40k in the highest end mods onto it and 7900 miles. Ask for Mathew Bae (direct 214-576-1917) at Porsche Plano and get yourself the Bronco of your dreams for an amazing price. My loss is your gain. Hope it goes to someone who will enjoy it.
Sponsored