First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Don’t confuse two sentences. There are plenty of areas to wheel down there. When I go into Big Bend, I will just borrow your Camry.
Na no Camry here. We go through there in whatever our road trippin vehicle is at the time. Usually an Expedition or Escalade. Love seeing Camrys exiting the Jeep “Badge of Honor” trail though 😂😂😂
Sponsored

OP
OP
We_Love_Tacos

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition 2Dr Lightning Blue
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Na no Camry here. We go through there in whatever our road trippin vehicle is at the time. Usually an Expedition or Escalade. Love seeing Camrys exiting the Jeep “Badge of Honor” trail though 😂😂😂
I just saw your stereo write up 👏🏻 😳. I will be checking that out as well.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just saw your stereo write up 👏🏻 😳. I will be checking that out as well.
Your sweet FE needs a real sound system!

Seriously, if you love music like tacos, a pretty simple speaker swap makes a huge difference. Sub and amp are next level and totally worth it.

OP
OP
We_Love_Tacos

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Your sweet FE needs a real sound system!

Seriously, if you love music like tacos, a pretty simple speaker swap makes a huge difference. Sub and amp are next level and totally worth it.
I definitely love music as much as tacos. Hearing has gone to hell but I’d like a little more. More sound deadening is always welcomed too. I will read through your thread shortly.

OP
OP
We_Love_Tacos

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

ARB install was very nice and easy, minus some adjustments I had to make to the bracket mount as I have King Shocks, but still not bad. I have the remote coupler but forgot to order the braided steel hose so will install after my trip.
379D0A07-36F4-4846-8777-E327ED728E11.jpeg
02D4D977-DE69-45A2-938F-BF293336825F.jpeg

Sponsored
OP
OP
We_Love_Tacos

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Installed the @TrailRax with the help from my son. A very well through out product. The hardest part was the front mounting points. Some real thin needle nose pliers and a 10mm ratchet wrench make things easier. Having some thin king fingers also helps.

I drove 10+ hours yesterday and the wind noise is at the same level as not having the rack. I’ve never had a rack that’s this quiet. Also, the added rigidity of the side mounts quieted what little rattles I had, so that’s an added bonus.

Very impressive. Everything arrived right before I left on the trip And wasn’t expecting it to arrive so quickly so I will order side RotoPax and mints when I return. My ROAM 95L case and mounts arrived the day after I left so I didn’t get to test them.
Ford Bronco We_Love_Tacos 2Dr FE Build, Accessories & Adventures 0311BA51-CCB0-4EDB-9EEA-75D6876BC43C

Last edited:
OP
OP
We_Love_Tacos

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Remote coupler and braided hose install for the ARB dual compressor so I can access air at the bumper without lifting the hood. The universal bracket I modified with a Dremel to make it work better for me.
Ford Bronco We_Love_Tacos 2Dr FE Build, Accessories & Adventures 939A5E96-38E7-4B76-8A8F-F5B6E84C0336
Ford Bronco We_Love_Tacos 2Dr FE Build, Accessories & Adventures 939A5E96-38E7-4B76-8A8F-F5B6E84C0336
Ford Bronco We_Love_Tacos 2Dr FE Build, Accessories & Adventures 42083609-30C7-4576-A4A7-E0CE24131AE9

OP
OP
We_Love_Tacos

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

RotoPax 4 gallon arrived. You really only need one locking mount for this but if I change out to 2 gallon water etc it’s nice to have both locking options available.
Ford Bronco We_Love_Tacos 2Dr FE Build, Accessories & Adventures 2ED6F656-5E3F-4FCF-B898-AC7660D27658

MikeOBronco

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aprilia V4 Tuono
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome rig you're building Mr. We_Love_Tacos.
You briefly mentioned that your shop faced some challenges when during installation of some of those beautiful RPG parts. Can you please elaborate on any issues they faced? I'm considering a similar setup and would love to hear your feedback.
Thank You

OP
OP
We_Love_Tacos

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Awesome rig you're building Mr. We_Love_Tacos.
You briefly mentioned that your shop faced some challenges when during installation of some of those beautiful RPG parts. Can you please elaborate on any issues they faced? I'm considering a similar setup and would love to hear your feedback.
Thank You
Thank you. This is a sore subject for me and j could probably type for hours on the RPG experience, but I won’t.

In short, dealing with RPG has been an exhausting experience. I pretty much think of RPG as a bunch of Tik Tok’ers with a CAD program.

I ordered and was told this week or next and it will ship. Mind you I bought everything but the pumpkin cover from them. I waited and nothing, I’d call and I’d be told another week and it should be shipped etc. This went on for a while until they finally told me that they didn’t have tie-rod boots and I told them to send anyways. I found their boots through one of their dealers.

Everything arrived minus the bash guards that I wasn’t told were missing (just got them in today) and Collin County Off-Road (CCOR) was ready for the project.

CCOR had a ton of issues with installation due to design etc. I also was having Kings installed. CCOR said they had to call RPG several times and the guys there couldn’t even help because they had never installed this system on a Bronco. That’s right….

CCOR said they would get it all together and share with RPG how they did it etc and to make this short, RPG never got back with them.

I could go into detail on everything and more but it’s been such an exhausting relationship that I just wanted it to be over, and that’s exactly what I said when calling for bash guards I just received that they said I would have had several weeks prior before I went on a big trip with the family. They literally had them there, but still didnt get them sent out, but hey, at least they could post a few more cool vids online…

I’d recommend going with Baja Kits or literally anyone else that is easier to deal with.

It sure looks good though!…..

Sponsored

MikeOBronco

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aprilia V4 Tuono
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for that feedback. I saw some prototypes of those rear control arms (they were " Fox Orange" I think) at the SoCal Off Road expo last fall and they were gorgeous. Sorry to hear about your experience with them.

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My god I fu*king love your build!

OP
OP
We_Love_Tacos

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks for that feedback. I saw some prototypes of those rear control arms (they were " Fox Orange" I think) at the SoCal Off Road expo last fall and they were gorgeous. Sorry to hear about your experience with them.
No Problem, they make some beautiful stuff for sure. And so far running it everything has been good. If you were going to get it, I’d have a shop do the install. I know doing the rear upper control arms they had to drop the tank and many shops won’t do that.

OP
OP
We_Love_Tacos

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

OP
OP
We_Love_Tacos

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Expedition Essentials MaxTrax mount is fantastic. Craftsmanship is top notch. Love the integrated lock and the ability to add a padlock if you want for another layer of protection. Also, if exploring cold climates, the mount will break the boards loose if frozen by design. A fantastic addition.
Ford Bronco We_Love_Tacos 2Dr FE Build, Accessories & Adventures 5C819D1F-3072-4E52-B07C-7BFB5CA34199
Ford Bronco We_Love_Tacos 2Dr FE Build, Accessories & Adventures 1F217DCB-2BD2-4769-A68C-59E603301383
Ford Bronco We_Love_Tacos 2Dr FE Build, Accessories & Adventures C2AEC9F7-F8E7-4AA5-B6C4-7F56AFA95CFB
Sponsored