Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

• Banned
……the Wife is tired of me obsessing over when my Bronco will be built.

I currently have a 19 Trail Boss and she is wanting me pull the trigger on a GMC AT4 or Trail Boss with refreshed interior.

I placed the order with the big Alabama dealer and have asked them if they can provide any clarity to my place in line etc and well they ghosted me.

I believe they must have hundreds if not thousands of orders and are just swiping peoples 500 deposit with zero clarity on delivery (could be next year or 3 years who knows).

She keeps pushing me to grab one of the new trucks at MSRP but man I want a Bronco.

This is really unfortunate situation that Ford is awful and their dealers not much better at communicating.

Never thought would be so difficult to give a company 60+k.

I hope those of you that have yours are enjoying them.

Rant and crying over.
Sponsored

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you don't have to trade in your Trail Boss, just wait. Bronco is worth it. Hopefully you are not on a lease and need to move. With the markets going crazy this week, it may be a blessing to see how this shakes out whenever your Bronco arrives.

OP
OP
SavSqch

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

• Banned
If you don't have to trade in your Trail Boss, just wait. Bronco is worth it. Hopefully you are not on a lease and need to move. With the markets going crazy this week, it may be a blessing to see how this shakes out whenever your Bronco arrives.
No lease but it’s just ridiculous. I want a Bronco so bad man haha

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

In these interesting times waiting is not that bad. I am so okay with the wait pending I can get one before they remove cool features.

The Bronco is a generational vehicle. You heard it here today.

sniff

……the Wife is tired of me obsessing over when my Bronco will be built.

I currently have a 19 Trail Boss and she is wanting me pull the trigger on a GMC AT4 or Trail Boss with refreshed interior.

I placed the order with the big Alabama dealer and have asked them if they can provide any clarity to my place in line etc and well they ghosted me.

I believe they must have hundreds if not thousands of orders and are just swiping peoples 500 deposit with zero clarity on delivery (could be next year or 3 years who knows).

She keeps pushing me to grab one of the new trucks at MSRP but man I want a Bronco.

This is really unfortunate situation that Ford is awful and their dealers not much better at communicating.

Never thought would be so difficult to give a company 60+k.

I hope those of you that have yours are enjoying them.

Rant and crying over.

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado/2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m driving an ‘04 Silverado and happy to keep it till the Bronco arrives (and after). You’ve got a three year old truck and now need a refresh. You and I are living different lives my friend. Keep the ‘19 until the bronco arrives. Or buy off the lot with your massive trade in. Not seeing the problem.

Sponsored

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Your truck is nearly brand new why buy something you don't want to avoid a wait? I mean it's your wife you gotta do what you have to, but I couldn't do it. This would be one of my few demanded compromises. Driving the truck you have now hurts nothing, and then one day the Bronco will be in.

Try talking to her, a real talk not a comment in passing telling her how much you really want the Bronco. If you've been obsessing over the vehicle, the delivery times, verbally reign that shit in. Who knows, but I 100% would not buy a new vehicle with one only 3 yeas old if it wasn't exactly what I wanted to drive everyday.

But I'm just some dude on the internet wtf do I know.

OP
OP
SavSqch

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

• Banned
Hey everyone I hear what you are saying.

I did tell her and she gets it. She’s not a car person.

I explained the truck is awesome but the Bronco is different. Roof off Doors Off and not so big.

She thought I’d be happier if I just bought a new ride. Told her I’d rather wait and beside refreshed interior new trucks are exactly what I have.

I’m just finally letting the frustration get to me. I don’t even have a VIN yet :(
Sponsored