Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy HHR, for now
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve been a Mopar fan for the last 26 ( of my 56) years - I discount the last few, the dark years..
With that, I have been full on Gladiator, finally ready and able to pull the trigger. Then came the last 60 days: rumblings of misfire/ s-s issues, retiring of the color I really wanted, combined with more info of the Bronco.
Now, a complete convergence; Color: Area 51; Sasquatch package ;Drop dead gorgeous looks, and my wife is on board! I’m all in!
Hoping the 2 door has ample room, but 4 door looks great too.
plenty of time, apparently l, to find a dealer- any community input for an East Tennessee dealer?
Also, I like Pizza! Ha!
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’ve been a Mopar fan for the last 26 ( of my 56) years - I discount the last few, the dark years..
With that, I have been full on Gladiator, finally ready and able to pull the trigger. Then came the last 60 days: rumblings of misfire/ s-s issues, retiring of the color I really wanted, combined with more info of the Bronco.
Now, a complete convergence; Color: Area 51; Sasquatch package ;Drop dead gorgeous looks, and my wife is on board! I’m all in!
plenty of time, apparently l, to find a dealer- any community input for an East Tennessee dealer?
Also, I like Pizza! Ha!
Great to see you've finally seen the light. Welcome aboard this crazy train we got rolling here.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also, I like Pizza! Ha!
When someone finally joins and announces themselves, you know they actually read the forums if they mention pizza.

Welcome sir!

Shane

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser and 2001 F250 SD 4WD 7.3l
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, welcome to the family. You’ve read enough to know whether you should have ran away or not ;)
Good to have you for the end of the roller coaster ride!