Sponsored

What are these and can I change them to amber?

mhorvath1218

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine run amber at all times during the day. When the headlights switch on, they change to white. Thats the best we can do with forscan currently. Look at the forscan spreadsheet in that section of the forum for instructions. Once you have the adapter and forscan license it takes 2 minutes to change.
Also the amber only shows when in drive. So if you put it in park and get out to check, the bars are off.
Sponsored

MyWifesNameIsHonda

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy camaro, 2020 Jeep Compass, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you. However, I see other Bronco's around with the amber light on the whole time. Not just when they are turning. It's constantly on. :)
I have base model Bronco and LOVE that I can just turn on these lights and keep them running Amber. I think itā€™s silly the ā€œupgradeā€ makes them white; the Amber looks cool as shit

OP
OP
Maanameg

Maanameg

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (4 door)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have base model Bronco and LOVE that I can just turn on these lights and keep them running Amber. I think itā€™s silly the ā€œupgradeā€ makes them white; the Amber looks cool as shit
Agreed. I went on stickerfab and bought these..it's more amber in person. It looks just like the other amber lights.

FE99FEF7-602C-42CA-B4ED-62B2019D0BE3.jpeg

Sstone14

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I also have the standard lights on my Black Diamond- but my DRL are the LED's in the headlight housing. Are you saying you've found a way to basically have your parking lights set as DRL? Is there some sort of setting that I am not seeing?

On a separate note- because I haven't figured this out, I am trying to figure out of I can tap into the Parking Lights with one of my aux switches.

MyWifesNameIsHonda

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy camaro, 2020 Jeep Compass, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I also have the standard lights on my Black Diamond- but my DRL are the LED's in the headlight housing. Are you saying you've found a way to basically have your parking lights set as DRL? Is there some sort of setting that I am not seeing?

On a separate note- because I haven't figured this out, I am trying to figure out of I can tap into the Parking Lights with one of my aux switches.
Part of my startup routine is clicking my lights over to side markers/front amber lights, unless itā€™s nighttime.
Would be sick to reroute my DRL wiring to them, but I have a hard enough time getting my roof off, Iā€™m not messing with my own electronics.

riyatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would like to know this as well. Would be cool to keep the ambers on as drls instead of the headlights.
Sponsored