• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Illinois What are you all doing for sill plate protection on your 2-door?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badlands51

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I need something more than skateboard tape, to protect against dents. I would prefer a rubber mat that extends across the entire door opening, in order to protect the sheet metal sill when passengers get in the back seat of my 2-door Badlands Sasquatch.

Ford Bronco What are you all doing for sill plate protection on your 2-door? Bronco Sill Plate Dent
Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ouch!
I got these - they're nice and thick and look great. Not a heavy Rubber, though. I doubt they would prevent this kind of 'injury'. But it will cover it up.

I tried the StickerFab ones first and had a lot of trouble getting them to attach without bubbles - probably a LOT more patience would help.

OP
OP
Badlands51

Badlands51

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks!

I keep finding kits for 4-door Broncos and nothing for 2-door.

OP
OP
Badlands51

Badlands51

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do your doors drag on them? I was about to buy a pair, but then saw the one negative review on Amazon.

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was someone wearing baseball cleats when they got in your Bronco? That is gruesome. I found sill plates for my two door. They are metal and have the world famous 3M backing tape. Peel, stick then enjoy a beverage.

Aviator

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I did Xpel film, in the kit for the door sills. (Also did a pre-cut for my hood)

SgroiRoy

Badlands
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco & 2006 Ranger Sport Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I found sill plates for my two door. They are metal and have the world famous 3M backing tape. Peel, stick then enjoy a beverage.
Can post a picture and do you have a link for the metal sill plates you purchased?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.