Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After watching the latest Q&A I really would like pictures of the sound deadening head liner and without. I know he mentioned getting pics of the new FE interior. Velocity blue bronco coming next month and maybe a lightning blue. What do you want to see a picture of?
Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want full video walkthrough of gushed cluster and infotainment

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would like to see the rear cargo area of the Black Diamond Bronco without any floor mats. Is it really fully carpeted in the back of a "washout interior" trim?

Sponsored

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wanna know what the horn sounds like.
This is a serious thing. I’ve had SUV where the horn sounded like a baby bird farting and no one heard it. You need a LOUD horn for safety reasons.

Sponsored

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want to see pictures of dogs in the trunk and on the seats. I’d like to see how hard it would be for my dog to get in the vehicle. Both from the trunk and jump in the door. I have a Golden Retriever, and Boxer.

I know not everyone has dogs, but if you do then you’ll want to see as well. My dogs are my family, and this vehicle is as much for them as it is me. If my dogs can’t fit, I need to find another truck.

Pictures of the headliner, with and without them. Are we getting the option to have either plastic or some sort of hard cover on the back seats/cargo area? Like the Bronco Sport has. If so..., pictures plz!

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After watching the latest Q&A I really would like pictures of the sound deadening head liner and without. I know he mentioned getting pics of the new FE interior. Velocity blue bronco coming next month and maybe a lightning blue. What do you want to see a picture of?
Where'd you hear a VB is coming next month?

This is a serious thing. I’ve had SUV where the horn sounded like a baby bird farting and no one heard it. You need a LOUD horn for safety reasons.
Go honk any current Ford horn, and that's what it'll sound like.