Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven’t seen this specifically called out on here, but on the Vehicle Order Confirmation sheet from the dealership, can someone explain what the “Price Level” code means in the top, right corner?

The reason I ask is I have two VOC’s which are the exact same builds (triple checked this) from two different dealers. Even the price matches up at the end spot on. Curious why one “Price Level” is 120 and the other is 125? One of the dealerships is in an urban market, where another is in a rural market - That’s the only thing I can think of that could be different, but does it have any actual meaning to the customer?

Thanks very much.
Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s basically the latest pricing sheet revision within Ford’s system at the time the document was produced. Some things may have changed between revisions, but if the changes didn’t impact your builds, you pricing may still be the same for both builds.

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s basically the latest pricing sheet revision within Ford’s system at the time the document was produced.
Ah, gotcha - So there could be some price updates in their pricing sheet, however in my build case there doesn’t appear to be any changes.

Thank you!

JakeC

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
michiganbroncos.club
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After I called and had the dealership re-add the door bags, after I converted to soft-top, my price level changed to “130”. {shrug}

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One more VOC question - I noticed on my dealership #1 order, the sound deadening is listed ($0), however on my dealership #2 VOC it doesn’t list the sound deadening headliner. Should I be concerned, or have they simply made it a default when you order the MIC top and don’t bother listing it anymore?

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ah, gotcha - So there could be some price updates in their pricing sheet, however in my build case there doesn’t appear to be any changes.

Thank you!
Exactly. At one time, I had two DORAs for basically the same build spec. One dated in February and one dated in April. The February DORA had Price Level 115, and the April DORA had Price Level 120. The April build was exactly $450 lower MSRP than the February build, and the only difference was the free NVH headliner in the Price Level 120 DORA.

One more VOC question - I noticed on my dealership #1 order, the sound deadening is listed ($0), however on my dealership #2 VOC it doesn’t list the sound deadening headliner. Should I be concerned, or have they simply made it a default when you order the MIC top and don’t bother listing it anymore?
Only the Badlands and Black Diamond series have a choice to opt out of the headliner, since those trims have optional wash-out interiors.

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only the Badlands and Black Diamond series have a choice.
I have a Badlands on order, but the SDH isn’t listed on my latest VOC. The dealership #2 did comment that it is free and comes with the MIC top now, just wasn’t sure if this should be shown on here or if it’ll be there no matter what.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a Badlands on order, but the SDH isn’t listed on my latest VOC. The dealership #2 did comment that it is free and comes with the MIC top now, just wasn’t sure if this should be shown on here or if it’ll be there no matter what.
It wouldn’t hurt to call and confirm. On my April DORA (Badlands trim, Price Level 120), the Sound Deadening Headliner is listed with a $0 price.

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It wouldn’t hurt to call and confirm. On my April DORA (Badlands trim, Price Level 120), the Sound Deadening Headliner is listed with a $0 price.
Thanks - I rather be safe than sorry, so good call. It’s not like I’d turn down the vehicle if it showed up without it, but I rather check :)

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you!
Delivery fee has changed on my order since I first submitted...

Sponsored

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks - I rather be safe than sorry, so good call. It’s not like I’d turn down the vehicle if it showed up without it, but I rather check :)
Mine from May shows it as a selected option. I think you'd be wise to ask them to add it.

JakeC

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
michiganbroncos.club
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This may be a stupid question: Is the DORA an internal Ford dealer tool, or accessible to everyone?

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This may be a stupid question: Is the DORA an internal Ford dealer tool, or accessible to everyone?
There isn't a way to look this up - your dealer has to provide it.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your Badlands will not automatically come with the sound deadening unless you specifically add it. There is no cost, but you have to have the dealer add it.

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The DORA is essentially the receipt Ford provides the dealership when they receive your order. Usually it’s available a day or two after they submit your order. I have always requested one when I’ve placed an order or modified it - Peace of mind. The dealerships have always been good with sharing this with me.
Sponsored