Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
I just contacted my salesman because I haven't heard anything for a few weeks. He says that my Bronco is Priority Code 1 and that it will be built by the end of this month. This makes no sense to me as my Bronco says "In Order Processing", has no modules listed in the As-Built and now window sticker. What is the truth?
Sponsored

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Unless you ordered a Bronco that arrived to the dealer damaged and was rejected, the odds of you having a priority code 01 are next to nil. Salesman might mean you have the highest priority code the dealer can assign (which is 10) but only regional and corporate can go below 10

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just contacted my salesman because I haven't heard anything for a few weeks. He says that my Bronco is Priority Code 1 and that it will be built by the end of this month. This makes no sense to me as my Bronco says "In Order Processing", has no modules listed in the As-Built and now window sticker. What is the truth?
So I'm going to resurrect this post. Just got a text from my salesman and he tells me that my priority code was changed by Ford from 19 to 1. I just resubmitted my order on Monday and received the "Your Bronco Order Has Been Updated" email yesterday. This sounds like good news for when they start scheduling MY2022's.
Sponsored