vrtical

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Clubs

10 use to be higher then 19, but Ford uses common core math now.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Unlimited, 2020 Tesla Model Y
That's actually not true. The priority code doesn't change once someone gets scheduled. Just an FYI.
My dealer told me the opposite! Are you a Ford employee/dealer employee?

Rick Astley

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'51 Chevy Fleetline, '61 Ford Thunderbird
Are we thread limited? Is there a thread and chip shortage? How about I start one about a paint color.
It's about keeping the forum a resource and not making it parallel to Facebook or Twitter or twitch.

At some point in time, people will be using this forum to locate actual information. When the bar is set so low that self-education is discouraged, you retard that process and limit the overall value of the forum.

I swear that America is the only nation that's proud to prevent education. A truly interesting phenomenon to observe.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Unlimited, 2020 Tesla Model Y
America is the only nation that's proud to prevent education
Uneducated masses = easier to influence and control (and, more importantly, sell useless shit to)!

The shittiness of our education system is intentional—I saw it on a video recommended by YouTube algorithms, so it’s true.

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
My dealer told me the opposite! Are you a Ford employee/dealer employee?
I was once a Ford employee and now a dealer employee. It doesn't change. Ford changed the priority order codes and they changed a couple of my customers that had some connections with Ford to priority 1, but the normal every day masses within my orders that got scheduled all stayed priority 19.

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 died, rocking my kids '10 Fusion
Clubs

Last I knew I was a priority 19 and I have a VIN and build week date!! I emailed the sales guy to let him know. He replied that a few others have reached out and have gotten VINs and dates also. May be there will be enough local builds during June where they'll just send a semi straight from MAP!!!

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
My dealer has Priority Code 10 on my order. What does the 10 mean?

Thanks for any input
Absolutely nothing. I’m priority 10 on my FE reserved within the first hour. No email yet.

miked47

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang
It's about keeping the forum a resource and not making it parallel to Facebook or Twitter or twitch.

At some point in time, people will be using this forum to locate actual information. When the bar is set so low that self-education is discouraged, you retard that process and limit the overall value of the forum.

I swear that America is the only nation that's proud to prevent education. A truly interesting phenomenon to observe.
You should start a new thread about why people shouldnt start new threads.

subshooter

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Porsche 911 and 2014 Boxster S
....its funny because I had the same question and searched this forum for the answer....... and this thread popped up. LMAO.

Rick Astley

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'51 Chevy Fleetline, '61 Ford Thunderbird
You should start a new thread about why people shouldnt start new threads.
I did. Moderators deleted it. I assume that is to encourage every single train of thought to have a unique voice.

Come to think of it, I should start a new thread to teach people how to use the search function! Oh wait, I had created one of those as well. Moderators deleted it. I assume that is because the use of sticky threads is discouraged or to encourage every single train of thought to have a unique voice.

On second though, I should start a new thread about why people shouldn't start duplicative new threads.

Advertisement

Wide Open Roads

Advertisement