Sponsored

What does it mean when the dealer's info shows your order as "scheduled"?

EveryDayBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Base
My order info now shows "scheduled" but doesn't have a vin number assigned to it, does anyone know what this means in approximate time remaining before it's built?

Thanks!!
Sponsored

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it is truly scheduled, that will show in your order on the Ford website. You should then also receive an email from Ford with your VIN number. I was scheduled on a Thursday about maybe 3 weeks ago. My "production" status changed on the Ford website to reflect that immediately in my case. I didn't get my official email until several days later, however. That email had my VIN number listed in it.

Ford Bronco What does it mean when the dealer's info shows your order as "scheduled"? 1657669115850

Last edited:

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If the OP was a walk in order then he will see nothing online.

If it is truly scheduled, that will show in your order on the Ford website. You should then also receive an email from Ford with your VIN number. I was scheduled on a Thursday about maybe 3 weeks ago. My "production" status changed on the Ford website to reflect that immediately in my case. I didn't get my official email until several days later, however. That email had my VIN number listed in it.

Ford Bronco What does it mean when the dealer's info shows your order as "scheduled"? 1657669115850

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
once your order gets schedule, you will get a VIN and a BUILD WEEK. Build week always starts on a Monday. For example, you could have a build week of August 1.

Once your build week approaches, you will be assign a build day (AKA blend date).

So for example, you could have a build week of 8/1 with a build day of 8/5.

7 days before your build day, you will see your window sticker online.

My order info now shows "scheduled" but doesn't have a vin number assigned to it, does anyone know what this means in approximate time remaining before it's built?

Thanks!!

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What’s your build? Nice to see similar to mine being done’

Sponsored

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What’s your build? Nice to see similar to mine being done’
Badlands, 2-door, MIC, Sasquatch, 2.7L, 10-auto, LUX, tow, Eruption Green.

I have been high on the constraints list for the entire time since order conversion in mid-March 2021. I see lots of people claiming changing options got them scheduled sooner, but have two friends with orders that changed options and I got scheduled before they did. I didn't want to compromise on what I really wanted and I have a good daily driver, so I wasn't about to cave. I was concerned about getting booted to MY23, but my dealer was pretty confident with their allocations and trends that I would get scheduled soon.......and they were right.

Los

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Disco3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford website shows schedule built date of 8/15/2022, that was over a week ago, still waiting for email from Ford with a VIN #.
I stuck to my guns and the only change I made was HOSS 3.0 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

OP
OP

EveryDayBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford website shows schedule built date of 8/15/2022, that was over a week ago, still waiting for email from Ford with a VIN #.
I stuck to my guns and the only change I made was HOSS 3.0 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
I have a vin number now!

Getting closer!!!:)
Sponsored

Reactions: Los