Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, I know I suck at photography - more a candid low effort attempt kinda guy.. Will attempt a glamor shot session maybe later, packing up for a beach day right now...
Actually, your photography is fine

Itā€™s your drawing and drafting skills that Suck.

Compared to your drawing, your photography makes you look like Ansel Fuchinā€™ Adams
Ford Bronco What have I done! 1D8DDEB1-2171-45CF-BD1F-81DB05EF78DC

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

These are the exact rims I have been eying from before I got my Bronco, wasnā€™t sure if I would like ā€˜em on the Area 51 but they look good. Def back on my list of possibles. Got these, Method 703, RTR Evo 6, and KMC Dirty Harryā€™s on the list of possible upgrades. Decisions decisions.

Sponsored
OP
OP
MyDogGoldie

MyDogGoldie

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7L BD 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Actually, your photography is fine

Itā€™s your drawing and drafting skills that Suck.

Compared to your drawing, your photography makes you look like Ansel Fuchinā€™ Adams
1D8DDEB1-2171-45CF-BD1F-81DB05EF78DC.jpeg
Sad part is, I actually make construction drawings for a living! LOL, maybe next time I'll hand my sketches to my drafter before I post them on a public forum.

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sad part is, I actually make construction drawings for a living! LOL, maybe next time I'll hand my sketches to my drafter before I post them on a public forum.
Right there with you... its amazing how much civil engineering and contractors can do with these sketches in the real world. The trick is getting them added in the archives for when repairs and demo need to be done. And great job with the upgrades. Have fun out there, I grew up in that area.

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very impressed. I strongly suggest RokBlokz flaps, to 1) protect your flanks, 2) minimize throwback to people behind you, and 3) They'll add a strong, rugged look to your wheels.
(Love mine!)

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am very happy with the ICON suspension feeling. You can feel the road really well, but its not jittery. It's not super soft and springy like the stock ride, definitely feels supported around the corners, in breaking, and over bumps.

With the 37's it just rolls over bumps and the dirt road feels like the street.

I'm running at 37PSI, and don't see any reason to air down unless I'm doing recreational off-roading.
Super soft and springy? I have a Base on stock non-Sas tires and its anything but soft and springy, very stiff actually. I know a BD is going to be somewhat different, just can't imagine any Bronco being soft and springy. Your Bronco looks great!

Sponsored

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am very happy with the ICON suspension feeling. You can feel the road really well, but its not jittery. It's not super soft and springy like the stock ride, definitely feels supported around the corners, in breaking, and over bumps.

With the 37's it just rolls over bumps and the dirt road feels like the street.

I'm running at 37PSI, and don't see any reason to air down unless I'm doing recreational off-roading.

Great looking 4-Door!

I have an Icon suspension on my 4-Door with 37s. Night and day difference compared to Sasquatch Suspension.

Try lowering your tire pressure, then you will love it even more. These Broncos are not that heavy to require so much air pressure in the tires.

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can we get a side shot of the Bronco? Sort of like your rough drawings of the measurements.