First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Of all the vehicles out there, what drew you to your ride? Did you instantly know what you wanted or did you shop around first?

We’re curious about your journey. We assume most of you are going to talk about your Bronco, but tell us about other ones too if you want.

On a personal note, here’s why I chose my Jeep Renegade — I know, wrong crowd but bare with me. The Corolla I had before was totaled (RIP Alejandro) and I needed a car that was affordable but still an upgrade. I was initially drawn to a Jeep because I had a friend with this sick purple jeep with removable doors. I also enjoyed that Jeeps had little easter eggs hidden around them. Plus, Jeeps aren’t shy with color and I liked that I could have a fun colored car without any extra work or money. Plus jeep owners know how to have fun and have cute traditions like leaving each other ducks.

All that considered, I did look at other options but kept eyeing the sweet Jeep Wrangler on the lot. It was way out of my price range and I was looking for something more compact for day to day stuff. The folks at the dealership showed me to an orange used renegade and it was a pretty good fit for my needs and price range. I named her Velma. I’m pretty happy with her and I like that it syncs with apple play, and is decent on fuel efficiency.

Anyway, tell us about your vehicle and what made you choose it. Was there much of a choice? Sometimes we choose our vehicles and other times they choose us, like when your parents stick you with that old family car but then you go on to have amazing memories with it. Either way, reply with how you chose or ended up with your car.
Sponsored

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco What Made You Choose Your Car? giphy (1)

OP
OP
carmigo

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It came with a stick shift, and wasn't 3" off the ground like my Mustang was.
A mustang to a bronco is quite the switch, did it take time to get used to it?

Sponsored

Bronccraig

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Challenger RT Hemi Orange
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wanted it just like I wanted the Challenger RT when I first saw the concept, saw the bronco pictures and knew i wanted one of these too..

Gassyjack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve got the Bronco, but haven’t got the challenger yet. 392 with the shaker hood would be nice.
Had the old mopars in high school and a few years after. Now those old cars would add up to hundreds of thousands of dollars. I don’t think I paid over $800 dollars for any of them at the time.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is an easy one!!!!!!!!!!

I bleed Ford blue and I am an avid off roader. 😁

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
2-doors, stick shift, metallic red....

Not actually that different.

The Bronco doesn't have huge blind spots like a Mustang either. Top is far more work to take down though.

Sponsored

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

John…John Bronco made me choose my car

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thank you. I can't believe how many threads there are like this on these sights.
Every time this guy posts on here is like child's play. Gas prices going up, gas prices going down, what is your favorite sport, favorite tv show, movie, now he wants to know about our cars and why we chose them. Then wants to know why we chose the Bronco, and on the other hand he wants to offer advice on how to get rid of the Bronco because of the economy. I mean really, what possible good does this guy or company do for this site as a Lux sponsor level II? If I wanted to get all warm and fuzzy I'll go talk to my wife. Its almost like speaking to Mr. Rogers from the neighborhood. He is completely a internet troll with no, I mean "NO" value to this community. We are grown up ppl, we don't need some freakin internet shrink that has the intellect of a minion.

20560865582a8bc6cbbbd6c525c303e7.jpg

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Approaching empty nester stage, I wanted a convertible that could also haul around 4+ people comfortably and also go off-road. Much of the year my Bronco will be top down and doors off as we will spend 7 months in Florida each winter starting in October.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.